How about Hotel United and Hotel Sweets(Ueno LH)

sunshine2k5

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody:
who has tried Hotel United or Hotel Sweets in Ueno area? The exterior looks good.
How about the two hotels?
Thank you.

I haven’t had a chance to use hotel United but been to Sweets many times.
Rooms are fine and clean enough but they are small.
There are not many choices in Ueno / Okachimachi area unless you walk further to Yushima; even in Yushima, there are not many nice hotels in the area, either.

I haven’t had a chance to use hotel United but been to Sweets many times.
Rooms are fine and clean enough but they are small.
There are not many choices in Ueno / Okachimachi area unless you walk further to Yushima; even in Yushima, there are not many nice hotels in the area, either.
Manami san, Thank you.

Reactions: Manami TMK
I know Hotel Sweets got some good reviews in local review sites but the rooms are very small, otherwise just decent, comfortably accessible.

You can just walk up north through the Ueno Park to Uguisudani. It's not that far.

Reactions: sunshine2k5
I know Hotel Sweets got some good reviews in local review sites but the rooms are very small, otherwise just decent, comfortably accessible.

You can just walk up north through the Ueno Park to Uguisudani. It's not that far.
Thank you.
I've lived in Ueno many times and always passed Hotel Sweets, but no chance to try, wait for the chance^_^

Reactions: Ken1988
Thank you.
I've lived in Ueno many times and always passed Hotel Sweets, but no chance to try, wait for the chance^_^

Ah, all right ^^;

My recommendation around Ueno is Hotel Will City Asakusa. It's 20 minutes walk away from Ueno. I used it several times after walking about Kappabashi with my SB. Always comfortable.