How can I stop Masturbation?

LonelyLionTokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am 27 years old skinny asian guy.
I always regret after masturbation.

Currently i am doing it quite frequently,
I always imagine the girl in image or video as i am fucking her.

Is it because i never had sex till now?

If i have it once in sopaland will it stop my habbit of masturbating?

If there is any other way to stop masturbating please tell me.

Reactions: gentlegiantjp
Uhh, if you can't control your urges... seek professional help.

If you masturbate so much, you'll be one of these guys who become desensitized and cannot finish with normal sex with another person. Or, just simply can't keep an erection because you're accustomed to your own stimulation.

Self-control. And if you can't manage that, refer to line #1 above.

1) schedule BigBang with another person i.e. soapland or any where else
2) self control. Also get a new hobby . Watch horror movies or just do something else to distract your self.
3) finally, meet up for the BigBang and unload everything.

Repeat steps 1 to 3. You might fail at self control at first but just do better next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonelyLionTokyo

This seems to be a common misconception among comrades who have never made love with anyone else other than their right (or left) hand, so I'm gonna be blunt: the answer to this question is NO. Just because you paid your way to some pussy for the first time ever, doesn't mean your addiction will magically disappear the next morning. Hell, even guys who have girlfriend or wife still do it, what makes you think you'll stop after ONE banging session ?

It all comes down to self-discipline, distracting yourself, and getting a healthy amount of socialization. Don't try to cold turkey yourself out of it, instead make a conscious decision to reduce frequency (i.e if you're doing it everyday, try to go down to 3-4 times/week, and phase out gradually)

Nonetheless, aside of satisfaction, it has plenty of health benefits and reduces the risk of prostate cancer.

So why would you even stop?
Not to mention it's sex with someone you love (or at the very least, hopefully, deeply care about!)

I don't know, once you have experienced the real stuff, it's gonna be hard going back and you might even masturbate more often and buying the toys to masturbate better.

Please, tell me this is just playful trolling. Please. Otherwise, I'm going to put back a few vodka-sodas and this is seriously too good to resist.

Frankly, if you haven't had sex with someone yet, and it's not for religious reasons, you should see a psychologist for help. Your urge to masturbate frequently is both physiological and psychological. Your body produces about 40 million sperm daily. You are in the most fertile time of your life.It is the call of nature.
And if your post is just a troll, I recommend the same… call to a psychologist.

Everyone is talking about addiction, but how frequent is frequently?

OP may well have a shame/loneliness psychological problem rather than a masturbation addiction. In any case, having sex with a definitely won’t fix anything. If anything, you might get addicted to that instead. Not that most people here can point fingers…

Sex is not addictive. I can stop anytime.

The only thing needed for that is girls stop taking my money.

you mean, if they suddenly do it for free you would stop having sex ? o_O

you mean, if they suddenly do it for free you would stop having sex ? o_O

No, then I would wake up and write it down while the dream is still fresh in my head.

Though I do applaud your optimistic view of life. Would you like to share with us on what kind of drugs you are taking?

Reactions: Frenchy
Hello guys,

I am 27 years old skinny asian guy.
I always regret after masturbation.

Currently i am doing it quite frequently,
I always imagine the girl in image or video as i am fucking her.

when you'll have sex eventually you'll stop having regrets after masturbation