Guest viewing is limited

How Can Trust To Girls In Japanese Friend (love)finder?

Dather

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,recently I see many people seeking for a partner around the world, so I'm one of them, I would like to have a japanese partner and finally I meet her in reality but it's really complicated, because many people are looking for kind of chastity girl not a whore
How can I trust to these girls?

I can't really tell what you are looking for here, where you are located, what your age is, and what age of a Japanese girl you are looking for. Generally, every additional hurdle you place in front of meeting that right person makes it exponentially harder to find that person. If you are in your 30s and looking for the same, and are in Japan and speak some Japanese and don't require a girl to be a virgin, you likely won't have much of a problem finding someone that's interested in you. If you are from France or Italy you might even find someone very interested in relocating back to Europe.

If you are looking for an early 20s Japanese kawaii goddess who is also a virgin, speaks great <insert your native language here> and is willing to have a long distance relationship with you until you can marry her, you are probably SOL. I'm not saying its impossible, but you should know that (actual) chastity isn't really that big of a virtue in Japan, and I'd say most women that are interested in traveling or living internationally are sexually experienced. Unless you find a rare strict Japanese Catholic, I'd say you have a fairly unreasonable goal, if that's what you are looking for.

I don't know if this is the case on TAG to be honest.

I think a lot of people confuse chastity with trust/loyalty/exclusivity, depending on what sort of relationship one is looking for. I've known more than one woman that was, shall we say, 'unchaste' in her youth and then met the right guy and was sold on monogamy, marriage, children, etc. And of course there's the opposite case.

I think a lot of people confuse chastity with trust/loyalty/exclusivity, depending on what sort of relationship one is looking for. I've known more than one woman that was, shall we say, 'unchaste' in her youth and then met the right guy and was sold on monogamy, marriage, children, etc. And of course there's the opposite case.
The most interesting cases are probably the ones who were "unchaste", then sold on monogamy, marriage etc as you mentioned.... then "unchaste" again.

Dather said:
Thank you so much for your suggestion, I will do that OTE="BlackJack1, post: 86217, member: 7720"]Maybe you can try searching some genuine friends from here http://www.japan-guide.com/local/?aCAT=2 and then you try to develop something from there? Even though that site warns that it is a not dating site, but I doubt that not every user follow that rules, so I hope it helps?
Tja[/QUOTE]
Not enough info to give you good advice.
22 years old from persia ,I can speak Japanese but I'm intermediate level

I can't really tell what you are looking for here, where you are located, what your age is, and what age of a Japanese girl you are looking for. Generally, every additional hurdle you place in front of meeting that right person makes it exponentially harder to find that person. If you are in your 30s and looking for the same, and are in Japan and speak some Japanese and don't require a girl to be a virgin, you likely won't have much of a problem finding someone that's interested in you. If you are from France or Italy you might even find someone very interested in relocating back to Europe.

If you are looking for an early 20s Japanese kawaii goddess who is also a virgin, speaks great <insert your native language here> and is willing to have a long distance relationship with you until you can marry her, you are probably SOL. I'm not saying its impossible, but you should know that (actual) chastity isn't really that big of a virtue in Japan, and I'd say most women that are interested in traveling or living internationally are sexually experienced. Unless you find a rare strict Japanese Catholic, I'd say you have a fairly unreasonable goal, if that's what you are looking for.
Thank you, I think I should think about it and change my goal, thank you again

Reactions: MossBoss
If you are in a place that doesn't have many Japanese I'd suggest taking a trip. Meeting in reality if you aren't here means someone has to make a trip. If you are in Japan then try more of the offline dating get intros from friends etc.