How dangerous is bbbj?

Makira1205

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I went to kabukicho and went to a place called h-ash and I got a bbbj and after that I realized that was probably a terrible idea. A day passed since then and so far I'm not feeling any symptoms but I'm not exactly knowledgeable the subject.

So what are my chances? Probably fine? Maybe screwed? Likely? Unlikely?

Read the forum or google the net for information. Even here in TAG this has been discussed many times before.

Unless the girl had pustules and open sores all around her lips, the risk of anything is very low.

Reactions: Makira1205
I also did bb sumata which is apparently also bad after I looked around the std discussion thread maybe I should take my questions there.

Also as far as I could see there were no obvious irregularity on her face.

Good news: until superbugs start to appear in Japan, any condition you can get from BBBJ is self-limited or can be fixed with antibiotics.

Bad news: some of the things you can get from a BBBJ are annoying and take some days/weeks to heal.

Bottom line, go to the doctor to get tested if you have any symptoms and get tested every 6 months even if you don't have any symptoms.

Last edited:
Risk is always there regardless it is high or low.
Maybe less physical pleasure but go for covered service all time and you don’t worry about anything after.
More pleasure with bbbj but take a little More risk, worry a bit later, maybe cost you extra fee to take a test / cure later.
Take a big risk by bbfs and you will see if you are lucky enough or oops.
It is all your choice. Have fun.

No matter what you think you got, there's no way it will show after one day.

Wait one to two weeks for symptoms. Actual symptoms like a rash/open sores/burning pee and then get it fixed.

After two weeks and no symptoms you are very unlikely to have caught something but you won't believe that so go for a blood test.

After three months go for another one and you will have covered everything you possibly could have caught.

The STD you can get from BBBJ would be a bacterial one like chlamydia or gonorrhoea. People usually have these bacteria on their genitals, but can also have it at the back of their throat. Normal BJ should be fine, but if they do deep throat you have a higher risk of getting an infection, even though the risk is low.

The best way is to get tested, a test can be done after a week. Both of these STDs can normally be cured with antibiotics.

Reactions: Makira1205