How Do They Keep Long Performing In Av?

I can't count the number of times I've read this, but for me I don't really find it accurate. Sure you can kegel to keep the cum from coming out once you've passed the point of no return, but that doesn't help anything. For me, doing kegels actually forces early orgasm instead. If I squeeze the muscles and masturbate I can usually come within 2-3 minutes. I think my record is closer to 30 seconds.
I find that interesting, and maybe you aren't actually doing the exercise. After that, I can't say. What the exercise does is to teach guys to resist and control the urge to cum. Stopping the flow of urine uses the same muscles, for a man, that stops him from ejaculating. Developing those muscles would impede or give greater control over ejaculating, not increase the urge to cum.

There is another way to help develop such skill, which is why I can usually cum at will or almost on que. Is to cum into a woman's mouth, instead of her vagina. You must resist the urge to cum, as you pull out of the woman's vagina, and bring your penis to her mouth. It makes cumming a more conscious process for a man, so develops greater control. However, this is a skill that a man must keep practicing (at least 1x or more a week), as it's easy to get lazy. Kind of like exercise.

Also, the woman and the feel of her vagina or skill can be a factor. What a lot of women don't realize, including men that haven't had a lot of women or haven't compared sex-friends or girlfriends on the same day or same time, is vagina (to include anal, mouth, and hand grip) of women can feel very different. So it can be harder to resist cumming with one woman, while very hard to cum with another.

It's hard to describe in text, but some women can also be more tuned to you or better at getting men to cum than others. Not just her physicality or skills, but her overall package. Not just beauty or act faking, which is a mistake many women make. "I'm pretty or tight, so you should cum easily/quicly" is not how it works. It's a combination of several factors: physical attributes, skills, natural behavior, manner, and attitude as well. So sometimes the excitement OR comfort level with a woman, can be a factor of a man cumming faster or slower. Though if the man has good control, it should show more often than not when having sex.

Reactions: TheScientist
Sure it depends on the woman but i think the majority orgasms easier by clitoris.
Actually, maybe that's not so or not the complete picture. I've had girlfriends who couldn't stand direct stimulation of their clitoris, as it was too sensitive or to annoying/weird to them. With some women, their G-spot is very pronounced and very easy to feel, so they orgasmed and squirted very easily that way. With others, the inside is very smooth and you can't feel their G-spot. And then, there are women who only orgasmed from masturbation, mutual masturbation (where I rubbed her clit), or me eating them out and not penetration.

Even among clit focused type women, it could split into different categories. Like I penetrate her vagina (or some anally) with my penis and rub her clit with my thumb to orgasm. Some of the clit centric women could come this way, while others couldn't (more masturbation or eating them out). Some only by me licking the clit and not rubbing, while others only by me rubbing her clit, and not from me licking the clit.

Even met women who could cum from anal penetration alone or women who could cum from any combination of clit, vaginal, or anal. Women can respond very differently from each other. I've seen a very wide difference among the sexual and orgasmic responses of women.

I think part of the issue of the clit only orgasm was it was the dogma of feminists for a while, and that the vagina was "dead" and Freud was totally wrong, before more modern studies showed differently. The picture that has now developed is that women are sexually complex. The woman's thinking and views about sex, skills of her partner, clit, vagina, and anal can all be involved in the picture

They have done some interesting studies, which can shed light on this:

1) The distance between the clit and vaginal opening and/or size of the clit seems to correspond to if a woman can or can't cum from penetration.

The shorter the vagina is from top to bottom (closer clit to opening), the more likely she can cum. The longer the vagina (and further away the clit), the less likely to cum from penetration.

The larger the clit, the more likely it's to get friction, the more likely she will cum. Where the smaller the clit, the harder it's for her to cum. Though also depends on how far or how close the clit is to the vaginal opening too.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/clitora...a-may-cause-women-have-orgasm-troubles-269920

2) Women who did anal sex, more likely to cum than women who don't

This blew away a lot of researchers and traditionalists, who didn't know what to make of the data. However, it appears to be linked to open-mindedness and variety as well. Those women who engaged in anal sex, tended to enjoy more kinds of sexual variety and were less uptight, so orgasms were more likely.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/25/this-is-the-best-way-to-give-a-woman-an-orgasm-apparently-5359272/

Last edited:
I find that interesting, and maybe you aren't actually doing the exercise. After that, I can't say. What the exercise does is to teach guys to resist and control the urge to cum. Stopping the flow of urine uses the same muscles, for a man, that stops him from ejaculating. Developing those muscles would impede or give greater control over ejaculating, not increase the urge to cum.

There is another way to help develop such skill, which is why I can usually cum at will or almost on que. Is to cum into a woman's mouth, instead of her vagina. You must resist the urge to cum, as you pull out of the woman's vagina, and bring your penis to her mouth. It makes cumming a more conscious process for a man, so develops greater control. However, this is a skill that a man must keep practicing (at least 1x or more a week), as it's easy to get lazy. Kind of like exercise.

Also, the woman and the feel of her vagina or skill can be a factor. What a lot of women don't realize, including men that haven't had a lot of women or haven't compared sex-friends or girlfriends on the same day or same time, is vagina (to include anal, mouth, and hand grip) of women can feel very different. So it can be harder to resist cumming with one woman, while very hard to cum with another.

It's hard to describe in text, but some women can also be more tuned to you or better at getting men to cum than others. Not just her physicality or skills, but her overall package. Not just beauty or act faking, which is a mistake many women make. "I'm pretty or tight, so you should cum easily/quicly" is not how it works. It's a combination of several factors: physical attributes, skills, natural behavior, manner, and attitude as well. So sometimes the excitement OR comfort level with a woman, can be a factor of a man cumming faster or slower. Though if the man has good control, it should show more often than not when having sex.

I think the distinction needs to be made between
1. Doing kegel exercises in a non sex situation to generally strengthen the pelvic muscles which I do believe can help improve and strengthen orgasm.
2. Doing kegels during sex in a supposed attempt to prolong orgasm, which in my experience does not work at all.

While example 1 above might help improve control in order to prolong orgasm, 2 certainly does not, at least not for me. In fact reverse kegels are much better for this, but they are difficult to perform, especially during sex.