How do you deal with stress?

If you have to release stress, that means you accumulate stress. The key is to not accumulate it in the first place.
Sometimes it's unavoidable. For myself, the greatest stress comes from being forced to associate with people who I might otherwise not want to, so to de-stress, I love to spend time with people I enjoy being around, be it friends, family, or companions.

The activity doesn't matter so much to me, but the company does. Whether it's hiking, playing video or board games, or just cuddling in silence, these all help me de-stress if I do them with people I like being around.

I don't have much stress recently tbh, but massage do give great release.

-Also, happy ending massage from a hot man, is also something nice, once in a while.

-5-star hotel stay treat in Tokyo for myself, will do. That's is what I'm enjoying now!! (*^^*)My avater should show this...

I actually boxed and unboxed quite recently, that turned out a great work out, maybe that's why I don't have much stress...

Attachments

• C2201AF0-3A29-428D-B4F0-344CA55A7FF4.jpeg
    C2201AF0-3A29-428D-B4F0-344CA55A7FF4.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Can you generously share with us how you avoid stress in the first place?
I'm intrigued... :)
Well. I have been training myself for about ten years to not take anything seriously. It is both a life philosophy as well as a lifestyle. With the exception of a small number of people in my life, nothing is worth stressing over.

Karaoke is #1 for me. Trolling on the internet a close 2nd. Drinking in excess is closing the gap. Pokemon Go is fun as I get to piss off a lot of people I don't know nor care to.

Right now I'm getting tons of unnecessary stress. Sigh. Maybe I'll re-read this forum.

Receiving a nice slow bbbj cures everything in my book.

Last edited:
Well. I have been training myself for about ten years to not take anything seriously. It is both a life philosophy as well as a lifestyle. With the exception of a small number of people in my life, nothing is worth stressing over.
It is quite exciting to know you managed to train yourself to stop worrying about 'almost' anything.

Reminded me this video...

Reactions: tigerlily
It is quite exciting to know you managed to train yourself to stop worrying about 'almost' anything.

Reminded me this video...

I refuse to pay any heed whatsoever to either fake Gandhi Indians or to PowerPoint presentations with circles and arrows. No good will come from either.

Can you generously share with us how you avoid stress in the first place?

I think being a bit stressed is actually a good thing. It makes you take action and get things done.

Lately I have been very very stress-free. That is already starting to show on my bank account.

THANK YOU EVERYONE So many good ideas!! Currently drinking rose and watching Seinfeld in a bubble bath so project no-stress is off to a great start.