How do you guys access cityheaven reliably?

atmsanchez

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to connect from the US and I get some kind of access denied message since I am probably outside of their allowed IP range. Strange to block US IPs but ok. Or maybe they detect my ad blocker as a hack tool, idk. So I use a Tokyo based VPN to connect which only works occasionally. A lot of pages just don't load such as this one https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/m-rouge/girlid-39225525/

1701240479745.png

The above is what I get when trying to access that page.

It happens to a lot of Moulin Rouge girls' pages as well as other soaplands' pages.

What do you guys do to get this to work reliably?

Switch to a different Japan server. Or try a different VPN service.

Free vpn app Proton VPN worked great on my android when I was out of the country.

Switch to a different Japan server. Or try a different VPN service.
I have tried a servers in Osaka, UK and Signapore and it does the same thing. The page can only be accessed intermittently at best. Do you have any issues accessing cityheaven?

Edit: Not sure if the site is behaving or if the Singapore VPN is working better than the others now since I can access the pages

I have tried a servers in Osaka, UK and Signapore and it does the same thing. The page can only be accessed intermittently at best. Do you have any issues accessing cityheaven?

Edit: Not sure if the site is behaving or if the Singapore VPN is working better than the others now since I can access the pages
Since you say it's intermittent, when it is working, if possible with your VPN provider, take note of the specific server you are using and favorite it (not just country/locale, but actual server you are connected to).

Actually, I just realized, that's not the cityheaven error page when you try accessing it with a blocked IP. Cityheaven's error is a UFO picture. Your error looks like some sort of DNS issue going on with whatever you're using to try to get to the page.

Actually, I just realized, that's not the cityheaven error page when you try accessing it with a blocked IP. Cityheaven's error is a UFO picture. Your error looks like some sort of DNS issue going on with whatever you're using to try to get to the page.
I know, I just didn't post the UFO picture. I was getting that when I didn't use a VPN. As we say in IT, it's always DNS lol

I've had good luck with IPVanish and their Hong Kong server of all things (Japan, Singapore, and other part of Asia didn't work).

ExpressVPN worked for me before I moved out of California to South Korea. Surprisingly, the great Kankoku internet firewall does not block Cityheaven or Japanese soap sites, while Cityheaven and said soap sites are not geoblocked in South Korea. I'm still chuckling at the implications here. Guess soap vacays are popular in all levels of Korean male society...or at least up to whomever's got some authority in the internet authority here.

Reactions: Maxblack