How does Douhan work at a sekkukyaba?

chaztagster

Provocateur
Reaction score
As I looked through the service options at a sekkukyaba, I noticed Douhan. I understand that means going to a nearby cafe for a "date" with a girl before coming to the club. Can anyone explain how that plays out? Do you have to call and reserve in advance? Do you meet before the girl starts her shift? I guess it may differ from one store to the next but please share what you have experienced

I have only done that very few times and in such cases always set up with the girl before. In my experience by far not all girls are up for that.
I read that douhan can come with the expectation that you later in the club buy some more expensive drinks, like a bottle of wine or champagne. In my case that either wasn't the case or I just played the foreigner being oblivious to the fact perfectly ;)

Otherwise it's like you say, you meet before she starts working and at least in my limited experience we always went to the club after that where I stayed another 1-2h.

I have never taken the same girl for douhan more than once, but in two cases were able to transfer that into some more uncompensated outside dates. Probably beginners luck ;) I wouldn't count on that.

As I looked through the service options at a sekkukyaba, I noticed Douhan. I understand that means going to a nearby cafe for a "date" with a girl before coming to the club. Can anyone explain how that plays out? Do you have to call and reserve in advance? Do you meet before the girl starts her shift? I guess it may differ from one store to the next but please share what you have experienced

Yeah 同伴 Douhan is normally ridiculous cheap at sexy kyabas and not really done that much. I've met plenty of girls outside the club but never through the Douhan system.

This most likely belongs in the other thread but douhan is a weird kyaba thing to make it feel like you actually have a GF. All negotiations are with the girl, You normally have to nominate a girl a few times before they will agree to do a douhan and it can be anything from a 30 minute coffee to karaoke to a full-course dinner/movie for a few hours(if you are top very well paying customer).

Otherwise it's like you say, you meet before she starts working and at least in my limited experience we always went to the club after that where I stayed another 1-2h.

Is she automatically nominated for you or are you expected to pay for the nomination as well?

Is she automatically nominated for you or are you expected to pay for the nomination as well?

You pay like normal. Douhan is normally somewhere between 10 and 20k. Not that much more than you would pay for a 1h nomination. There are no further discounts for you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, i feel like the main point of dohan in that the club is sure you can make at least one customer come in for you that day so the customer can just spend what he usually does.
The girls are often allowed to come into work a bit later than normally if they got a dohan, so some girls like it.

You pay like normal. Douhan is normally somewhere between 10 and 20k. Not that much more than you would pay for a 1h nomination. There are no further discounts for you.

Weirdly Douhans at Sexy Kyabas are normally 2000 yen, not that I've ever had someone actually ask me to do one before when I asked them to meet outside the club.

There are, or used to be a couple of decades back, clubs where the girls are fined if they do not bring in some number of doha customers per month.

I have heard of guys being total jerks and doing the dinner with one of the girls and keeping her out as late as possible (including being to allowed to show up for work later than normal as @User#8628 mentioned) but then refusing to go to the club with her. This gets her in trouble with her boss (probably fined) as well as costing her the money she hoped to make in the club. (n):mad:

-Ww

I have heard of guys being total jerks and doing the dinner with one of the girls and keeping her out as late as possible (including being to allowed to show up for work later than normal as @User#8628 mentioned) but then refusing to go to the club with her. This gets her in trouble with her boss (probably fined) as well as costing her the money she hoped to make in the club. (n):mad:
Yes, i've heard of a huge number of those cases at kyabakura and host clubs. Really mean.

Yes, i've heard of a huge number of those cases at kyabakura and host clubs. Really mean.

Yeah, there seems to be a subset of kyaba (and hostess bar) customers that really get off on being jerks to the girls. I guess they're taking out their frustrations with the wife or the OLs at work, such a really shitty thing to do.

Yeah, there seems to be a subset of kyaba (and hostess bar) customers that really get off on being jerks to the girls. I guess they're taking out their frustrations with the wife or the OLs at work, such a really shitty thing to do.
Looks like you beat me to it. Lol.

Reactions: Sudsy
Well, i could understand a guy getting jaded with kyabajo in general as well given the games they play...
And, of course, they're locked into those mutually antagonistic relationships by draconian laws and social mores ... oh hang on ... they could just stop seeing the girls that treat them badly.
:(

Reactions: MikeH and Guuu
Well, i could understand a guy getting jaded with kyabajo in general as well given the games they play...
The worst thing about this is that the innocent people always get to pay for it.

For example, some top host or kyabajo treats their customers cruelc than the customer pulls that dohan and dont go shop trick on a low level boy/girl. Or what i've heard a lot, girls who make kake (being in credit with the club) at a low rank hosts' shop and then just stop comming and not pay it, because some other guy is taking all their money and they're done.

Same with customers, some customers screw a girl over, she becomes jaded and starts to squeeze money out of good loyal guys who come to the club because they honestly care about helping her out.

Really not fair that the good people have to take the bullet for the tricks of the bad ones and that the bad ones always win.

Weirdly Douhans at Sexy Kyabas are normally 2000 yen, not that I've ever had someone actually ask me to do one before when I asked them to meet outside the club.

The few times I did it, it was at kyabakura, not sex kyaba. I think at moe ikebukuro it has been 13k. At the Jk kyabakura near where I live, it is 12k I think. Since my shimei volunteered to see me outside I had no need to try it thought ;)

If it's only 2k, I would probably do that regularly ;)

what type of restaurant would be best fitted for these douhan dinner dates?

A place reasonably close to the club or shop will allow you to spend minimum time in (and money on) a taxi. Beyond that it all depends on your budget and your and her food preferences. I don't think there is any particular standard. A place with table service at least imo. A place that is not too noisy and in which the tables aren't too crowded together (rare in Tokyo I know) so that you can talk freely is another consideration.

-Ww

what type of restaurant would be best fitted for these douhan dinner dates?
Precisely a place thats close to her club. Also important its one with fast service. You cant arrive at the club much later than planned. She'll let them know beforehand she has dohan and she'll be allowed to come in a bit later, but there is a limit.