How does In call works

Arnold07

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain how incall service works in Tokyo?
In Thailand, In call would mean that agency will have its own room but that doesn't seem to be the case in Japan.
It appears to me that when people head to a love hotel then its In call, is that correct?

I imagine you are looking at [Redacted].

IME, in call refers to a shop or room that the provider provides. i.e. you go to their place of business, and get service there.

[Redacted] has a different view of the term incall.
Their definition is that you go to their office, met the girl there, then head to a love hotel in close proximity.

I once tried to get incall rates there by going to the office, then going to my hotel in Shibuya, but that was not allowed.

Can someone please explain how incall service works in Tokyo?
In Thailand, In call would mean that agency will have its own room but that doesn't seem to be the case in Japan.
It appears to me that when people head to a love hotel then its In call, is that correct?

In-call is a room provided by the agency or provider. Anything else is outcall.

The poster above is correct in the case of one specific agency. But, they are in the wrong as far as they market in-call vs outcall.

The universally accepted global meaning is as described above.

There's a lot of grey space in Japan for these terms.

Fashion healths and soaplands are traditional in-call and there are some independents that have in-call service.

On the other hand are delivery health, which are straight out-call, dispatching the girl to a hotel or home.

Hotel health is a hybrid, there is a physical storefront, but it is only used to select, pay and rondezvous with the girl, who will go with you to a nearby hotel or rental room.

Thanks all for inputs. It clarifies.
Just one more point, does payment happen before or after the session or there is no such fixed process? Asking this so that i know how things will work.

No matter what type of store it is you’ll pay up front. Only thing you may pay after is if you add extras part way thru.

Only people that I pay after are SB.

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
does payment happen before or after the session

Before. Always before... otherwise there would be guys claiming to have forgotten to go the ATM to try to get away without paying.

Indies work by their own. I'm surprised, I get to asked sometimes , "do you do incalls"?, which annoys me, as indies for most cases, they live on their own, that they don't provide their home, in order for them to keep the privacy and safety, and reputation by other neighbours. Well, there was an exception that indies of Kayo from TAG, who no longer active here at the moment, had her private room to provide the place for incall.

So, when someone sends me an inquiry with that key word, I suggest to use a LH and which LH area would be the most convenient for both of us.

That's why there are LH in Japan!!! Such an amazing, adult culture!!I'm curious the ratio of LH usage. Non p4p external affair couples, one night stand, fwb sex, P4P, modelling photo shoot, curious couples to enjoy different environment, husband/ wife to spice up their sex life, or just lay down and relax, husband hoping his wife go wild again,,,etc. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnold07
Thanks all for inputs. It clarifies.
Just one more point, does payment happen before or after the session or there is no such fixed process? Asking this so that i know how things will work.

You mean a LH? It varies by LHs. Some pay at the reception when you check in, others pay later when you leave by the door payment machine. At Shinjuku XO, they announce when you get into the room, but pay when leaving, not entered, otherwise you would have to call their reception. (this was so confusing, even for Japanese !)

Reactions: Arnold07
That's why there are LH in Japan!!! Such an amazing, adult culture!!I'm curious the ratio of LH usage. Non p4p external affair couples, one night stand, fwb sex, P4P, modelling photo shoot, curious couples to enjoy different environment, husband/ wife to spice up their sex life, or just lay down and relax, husband hoping his wife go wild again,,,etc. lol.

You forgot married couples who need to get away from kids and/or parents.

You forgot married couples who need to get away from kids and/or parents.

And/or who just enjoy spending time and having sex in a more luxurious and interesting/sexy environment than they have at home.

I have sometimes wondered what fraction of LH customers are married couples. I am sure it depends A LOT on the neighborhood, but overall I bet it is quite a substantial fraction...conceivably over half. Does anyone know of any actual data or informed estimates?

-Ww

Reactions: Yuriko
Does anyone know of any actual data or informed estimates?

There is very little actual data mainly because having no customer records is one of the important selling points in love hotels. But I have seen estimates that the main clientele is married couples and young steady couples who still live separately at their parent's homes.

I believe one of these sources was Pink Samurai by Nicholas Bornoff so that is already about two decades old. Though would not think much has changed, housing is still expensive so young people tend to move out only when they get married.

Pink Samurai by Nicholas Bornoff

Wasn't he the guy that recommended the Library in Ogikubo as a surefire pickup bar in his book? The former proprietor of that bar would love to meet him... that little blurb killed his business.

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
There is very little actual data mainly because having no customer records is one of the important selling points in love hotels. But I have seen estimates that the main clientele is married couples and young steady couples who still live separately at their parent's homes.

Yeah, I knew there wouldn't be any data from the hotels themselves but was imagining something like a poll/survey asking married people and others if they go to LHs, with whom and how often. Of course you can't really believe people's answers to such questions.

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
Wasn't he the guy that recommended the Library in Ogikubo as a surefire pickup bar in his book?

To be honest I don't remember much of the book; except that it was not very good. That it had been used as a reference in studies tells much more about the studies than about the book.

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
Of course you can't really believe people's answers to such questions.

Everybody lies. Especially about sex. Like the surveys about how often you have sex; amongst people who categorise themselves fully heterosexuals the guys have way more sex than the girls. :confused:

Everybody lies. Especially about sex. Like the surveys about how often you have sex; amongst people who categorise themselves fully heterosexuals the guys have way more sex than the girls. :confused:

The guys are probably counting intimate encounters with inflatable sex dolls! :D

-Ww

The guys are probably counting intimate encounters with inflatable sex dolls!

That is so gross. Obviously you are supposed to count only those encounters you have with Real Dolls.

Reactions: Wwanderer