How is the Covid situation in Japan now? Do you think that Covid will be here on Earth forever?

you can’t sign the sayonara card if you did not chip in for the sayonara gift. Personally Im just fucking tired of all the freeloaders who thought first that Covid is just a hoax, then ok maybe its not a hoax but really not that dangerous so why the fuss, ok maybe dangerous but not for me so who cares , masks and vaccines are just for the “sheeps” bla bla bla. And yes I think I can do the right thing for myself AND for society . Its not necessarily incompatible and I don’t feel deprived of my sacro-sanct Freeduuuuum by doing so. Now do what you want . If you can’t board a flight in a few months try to complain at the check-in desk. I will enjoy the show

Won’t happen. Who knows though, with people like you around cheering it on, it certainly could. Pfizer and Moderna thank you for your support.

If the vaccines work, and people who want them and those at risk get them, how exactly do those who opt out endanger them?
Because unvaccinated people keep the virus circulating in the population more than vaccinated people would. And the more people that get the virus, the more it has a chance to mutate into something that vaccine induced immunity won’t be able to fight. Vaccine acquired immunity works against the strains they are developed against.

Also, you and your mum got it and were fine? Congrats, you contributed to the case counts that keep bringing back and extending the state of emergency that keeps people I know out of jobs and pulling in less income.

And how do unvaccinated people in other countries affect me specifically who is vaccinated? Those high case numbers result in restrictions that prevent me from easily taking vacations and blowing money outside of my fucking country. And as much as I wanna bang another TAG indie or hit up my favorite soapland, I can’t because of Japan entry restrictions.

If you can’t board a flight in a few months try to complain at the check-in desk. I will enjoy the show

I'm seriously looking forward to this. Low-rent trash, idiot fucking anti-vaxxers trying to fight with the airline staff at the airport check-in counter because they don't want to wear masks and vaccine passports "violate their constitutional rights." I think CBP has taser protocols in place so it should make for some hilarious YouTube videos in the near future.

Yeah and the measles who came back after years of being quasi extinct thank guys like you too
Don’t project that on me. I’m not anti-vaccine at all, but this case is different. If this virus is oh so deadly, horrible, no good, and very bad, how do you explain the situation in San Francisco, to name one example? A city with the massive homeless and drug-addiction problem among the street people there should have corpses stacked like cordwood in the streets if it were so deadly. Yet, the city has seen twice the number of drug overdose deaths as virus deaths during COVID. The simple fact is that it is totally overblown, so why the insane push for virtually everyone, including those previously infected, and now even children and pregnant women to be vaccinated? Does that not seem odd to you?

I'm seriously looking forward to this. Low-rent trash, idiot fucking anti-vaxxers trying to fight with the airline staff at the airport check-in counter because they don't want to wear masks and vaccine passports "violate their constitutional rights." I think CBP has taser protocols in place so it should make for some hilarious YouTube videos in the near future.

I suppose Godwin’s law is now kicking in because you’d have made a wonderful death camp prison guard—or more accurately, a stooge dobbing your Jewish neighbors in.

I suppose Godwin’s law is now kicking in because you’d have made a wonderful death camp prison guard—or more accurately, a stooge dobbing your Jewish neighbors in.

Not cool. My grandfather died in Auschwitz.

He fell out of a guard tower.

Reactions: matt_j
Not cool. My grandfather died in Auschwitz.

He fell out of a guard tower.

To his defence at least he didn't make a wonderful death camp prison guard.

Don’t project that on me. I’m not anti-vaccine at all, but this case is different. If this virus is oh so deadly, horrible, no good, and very bad, how do you explain the situation in San Francisco, to name one example? A city with the massive homeless and drug-addiction problem among the street people there should have corpses stacked like cordwood in the streets if it were so deadly. Yet, the city has seen twice the number of drug overdose deaths as virus deaths during COVID. The simple fact is that it is totally overblown, so why the insane push for virtually everyone, including those previously infected, and now even children and pregnant women to be vaccinated? Does that not seem odd to you?
So how much deadlier it needed to be for you to consider it worthy of your attention darling? The US got how many extra deaths compared to a normal year ? 300k? 400k? You think they were all just sudden increases in car accidents and cancer cases maybe?

Reactions: bergmann
A city with the massive homeless and drug-addiction problem among the street people there should have corpses stacked like cordwood in the streets if it were so deadly.

If you'd been keeping up, you'd know that the Corona virus is spread by close proximity in restricted space. Homeless people have a natural immunity to both proximity and restricted space.

Last edited:
Anti-vax’ers, flat earthers, people who think cfs is better than bbbj or nama sumata from a provider who knows what she is doing....
we are truly regressing as a species.

If you'd been keeping up, you'd know that the Corona virus is spread by close proximity in restricted space. Homeless people have a natural immunity to both proximity and restricted space.
I take it you’ve never seen homeless camps in SF, Portland, Seattle or Austin.

So how much deadlier it needed to be for you to consider it worthy of your attention darling? The US got how many extra deaths compared to a normal year ? 300k? 400k? You think they were all just sudden increases in car accidents and cancer cases maybe?
Well, I suppose you could have a look at the Johns Hopkins study explaining it, but the author was nothing but a lying liar so the study was retracted and squelched.

Well, I suppose you could have a look at the Johns Hopkins study explaining it, but the author was nothing but a lying liar so the study was retracted and squelched.
Interesting , what did it say? It was all just a bad flu year maybe? Well this one was not retracted and shows that there were about 18% more deaths in total in 2020 vs 2019 and Covid was the 3rd cause of deaths overall . But what do I know, probably liars too

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Reactions: bergmann
All those homeless are sitting shoulder to shoulder in poorly ventilated small spaces?
Have you seen them? With the mountain of stolen bike parts, the garbage and shit everywhere, and the fucking drugged out zombies? Then, anyway since they’re outdoors, masks aren’t needed outside? Who’d have thought.

With the mountain of stolen bike parts, the garbage and shit everywhere, and the fucking drugged out zombies?

What does any of that have to do with the spread of Corona virus?

What does any of that have to do with the spread of Corona virus?
Nothing at all. If those fine specimens live shank to flank shitting, pissing, fucking, and howling at the moon and they aren’t dying in droves it has nothing to tell us about how truly dangerous this no good, very bad, and oh so deadly virus is. Nothing.

The CCP just loves this conversation. Just a little more gas for the fire :p
I agree will all here in certain areas which isn't surprising. On a personal note, I got a flu shot.....emm...50 years ago and it almost killed me. I've contacted knowledgeable folks back in the States and mentioned my personal history and statistics so I need to do what's best for me first and foremost. We all are the same animal but totally different in many aspects including health. I'm not getting any vaccine unless someone comes up with one that's suited for my personal condition. I follow the mask rules to a "T". If my situation offends anyone well.....you know what you can do.

Have a pleasant night and a wonderful tomorrow.

Nothing at all. If those fine specimens live shank to flank shitting, pissing, fucking, and howling at the moon and they aren’t dying in droves it has nothing to tell us about how truly dangerous this no good, very bad, and oh so deadly virus is. Nothing.
You're not very smart.
I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that.

You're not very smart.
I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that.
And you’re so smart that you can’t point out what’s incorrect here, but reply with a truly stupid statement?

And you’re so smart that you can’t point out what’s incorrect here, but reply with a truly stupid statement?
I did: "close proximity in restricted space".
Your comments are non-responsive, just stupid and bigoted.

Reactions: Smokyyoshi
I did: "close proximity in restricted space".
Your comments are non-responsive, just stupid and bigoted.
No, you explained nothing. You simply displayed your sheer ignorance. If the cognitive dissonance hasn’t broken your brain, please explain how a no good, very bad, going to kill us all (or pardon me, it’s let’s do our part to save those vulnerable souls) unless we get vaccinated virus hasn’t laid waste to the incredibly unhealthy homeless and drug-addicted street-dwelling populace rife in cities throughout the US.

Ok, I haven't done a syllogism for a long time let's see how it goes.

1. Corona virus is spread through proximity in confined space
2. "incredibly unhealthy homeless and drug-addicted street-dwelling populace" are [by definition] not in confined spaces
3. Therefore, "incredibly unhealthy homeless and drug-addicted street-dwelling populace" do not spread Corona virus

Quod erat demonstrandum