How is the Covid situation in Japan now? Do you think that Covid will be here on Earth forever?

Ok, I haven't done a syllogism for a long time let's see how it goes.

1. Corona virus is spread through proximity in confined space
2. "incredibly unhealthy homeless and drug-addicted street-dwelling populace" are [by definition] not in confined spaces
3. Therefore, "incredibly unhealthy homeless and drug-addicted street-dwelling populace" do not spread Corona virus

Quod erat demonstrandum
Who ever said this site wasn’t educational! Today I also learned that huddling together in tents is not considered being in a confined space. Breathable mesh, baby! And I also learned that street vagrants remain out of doors at all times, always, and never come within 6 feet of each other!

You didn’t answer my question, as shocked as I am by that, and your attempt at condescension is just pathetic.

But maybe we can meet halfway here! Considering your logic, wearing masks outdoors is totally unnecessary. Now we’re getting somewhere!

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
I’m am not very intelligent when it comes to biology or medicine but I thought getting vaccinated was to prevent what’s happened in India.
At work I talk to several people who still have family in India.
30% of a large teams either caught Covid or someone in their household did.
Everyone says that by know everyone seems to have know at least one person personally who died of Covid.
They were telling me it’s way worst than the official numbers weeks before the news started reporting it.
I’m hoping that taking the vaccine prevents this from happening in Japan & I’m happy the numbers & deaths are decreasing worldwide.

I’m am not very intelligent when it comes to biology or medicine but I thought getting vaccinated was to prevent what’s happened in India.
At work I talk to several people who still have family in India.
30% of a large teams either caught Covid or someone in their household did.
Everyone says that by know everyone seems to have know at least one person personally who died of Covid.
They were telling me it’s way worst than the official numbers weeks before the news started reporting it.
I’m hoping that taking the vaccine prevents this from happening in Japan & I’m happy the numbers & deaths are decreasing worldwide.

yeah but according to our contradictor here its all hogwash and really this thing is not that deadly at all since himself and his mom didn’t die . All is good. Nothing to see here. It should have killed more homeless though

I’m not Indian in any way or form just stating an example of what I thought we were trying to prevent. Unlike others I don’t try to down you for your beliefs or resort to name calling & hope you can do the same.

Reactions: just4fun
Yeah. All I’ve said is that it’s overblown, mainly by the media. But India bro says everyone’s dying, so that’s that, I guess. Maybe now I’ll start wearing a mask, avoiding bars and izakaya (well, the ones here that are flouting the rules), find somewhere in Tokyo I can get maxxvaxxed and hope for the best.

still curious to know what your criteria would have been to consider it’s “not overblown”. 500k excess deaths in the US alone? 1 million? 2 million?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
still curious to know what your criteria would have been to consider it’s “not overblown”. 500k excess deaths in the US alone? 1 million? 2 million?
I'm not defending anything here......but....over 50% of Americans are obese and over 60% of those have serious health issues. Isn't that what the CCP....err.....i mean the Wuhan....err.....I mean covid seems to attack?

I'm not defending anything here......but....over 50% of Americans are obese and over 60% of those have serious health issues. Isn't that what the CCP....err.....i mean the Wuhan....err.....I mean covid seems to attack?
And?

Reactions: Sudsy
As long as we all agree on the fact that:
  • Earth is flat
  • Aliens took control of the world leaders and want the destruction of our great planet
  • Americans never stepped foot on the moon
  • September 11th never happened
  • The NSA is spying on all their so called European allies, helped by the danish secret services (not sure about that one, it’s probably a fake news)
Then I’m fine !

You left out one.
Jeff Epstein was a spy for Israel and has photos of world leaders with underage girls

Reactions: Mitaka
As long as we all agree on the fact that:
  • Earth is flat
  • Aliens took control of the world leaders and want the destruction of our great planet
  • Americans never stepped foot on the moon
  • September 11th never happened
  • The NSA is spying on all their so called European allies, helped by the danish secret services (not sure about that one, it’s probably a fake news)
Then I’m fine !

don’t forget the Jews’ space lasers. I really like this one.

Back to the real topic, as a man who spend hours reading history books, I am well aware we had worst virus in the past. However, it’s not because we had worst before that we are supposed to do nothing to fight this one. For most of us, it’s the worst virus we had to fight in our life. So yeah, it’s not killing 50% of the population, but it’s still killing more than enough to overwhelm the healthcare system of all the countries in the world. I had the virus last year, and it did nothing to me. But I know too well how bad it hurts a lot of people, including family members and friends. So hell yes, I do care about others. I certainly don’t want my dad to die from this shit.

but it’s still killing more than enough to overwhelm the healthcare system of all the countries in the world.

Make that all the shithole countries in the world and we can agree. In the developed world all hospital systems were stretching but none was overwhelm. Including those countries who did none or very minimum lock downs in the beginning.

Make that all the shithole countries in the world and we can agree. In the developed world all hospital systems were stretching but none was overwhelm. Including those countries who did none or very minimum lock downs in the beginning.

Depends if you consider having to chose to put someone in a resuscitation bed rather than an another one as overwhelmed or not, but I get your point.