Guest viewing is limited

How Many Times A Week Would You Like To Have Sex?

How many times a week would you like to have sex?

• less than 1

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • 4-6

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • every day

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • more than once a day

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
I choose everyday... but if I was getting it everyday, I'd probably be looking at a lesser figure.

Every day would be fine with me.

Reactions: Ches
When I have a regular girlfriend my needs are twice a day (evening + morning) but with sexfriends a total of 3 times a week is enough.

When I see the 'more than once a day' I immediately think about my neighbors.... I counted 3 times until now since I'm awake... (And expect 3 more until the day ends...)

You sure your neighbors aren't having some sort of business?
Oth it's weekend and they may have to catch up

You sure your neighbors aren't having some sort of business?
Oth it's weekend and they may have to catch up

I don't think so haha.
But I know that the guy is either American or European and the woman Thai. She always sounds like he's gonna kill her. Not very nice to listen to... On weekends it's more than on weekdays. (Still annoying)

2-3 is the max I can do without sacrifying other hobbies.

I'm not speaking about onanism, cuddles, and how many highs during a session.
Lower than that is ok, and higher than that is ok too when the situation is special.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Hmm everyday one round for about 10 minutes (not including foreplay and cuddling)? It get very restless if i have a period without but my body can also get tired during busy work periods.

About every day sounds good to me. Especially on holidays it could also happen more than once, but a heavy work schedule can negatively impact frequency :whistle:

Reactions: Wwanderer
After some introspection and recollections, I find that I cannot answer this question in a general way. It depends too much on the woman/women with whom I'm spending time and, to a lesser extent, on what else is going on in my life. Not so many years ago I was in a relationship that was so intensely physical that we averaged something over 1.5 times per day whenever we were together (which was often weeks at a time), and I/we *wanted* it even more often I think. In other circumstances I can get along comfortably for extended periods on nothing more than masturbating once or twice per week.

Basically I'm saying that my desire for sex changes a lot depending on who my partner would be.

-Ww