How much is too much? Recommendations?

DarkKnghtZ

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just curious... how much is your top out limit on a new girl to meet?

There are a lot of shops which nickel and dime you for everything. Costume? 2k. Want her to bring tights? 1K Anal? 10K. etc etc

Generally I don't want to pay more than 20K for the girl, with the hotel being separate. This is mainly because it is too unpredictable on quality and there are lots of bait and switch. Only god tier girls like Manami can possibly command 35K and have customers walking away feeling like it was money well spent.

unsponsored message: if you have the money Manami is a fantastic option. Had a date with her like 2 years ago and still remember it vividly.

Related question: Anyone have any good shops in the eastern Tokyo area that they recommend? DM is fine if youd prefer not to say on a board. Ueno/Akihabara/Nippori area. Hard to find a good one there.

Umm, first of all, thank you very much for your post. It sounds a bit like Manami promotion lol but of course I appreciate it :)

I cannot answer your second question but I am comfortable to spend up to 35k on a girl I have never met. Usually I select 90 minutes. No less than 90 minutes but no longer than two hours, either.