How to deal with bullying senpai

Haha, I don't mix tag and work. Just so you know. I'm just being the usual me lol. I'm surprized you act like it is the first time

Wow, so you just openly admit that being a cunt and insulting people online that you have never even met as "being yourself"...that is embarrassing.

Nobody keep work and their personal life 100% separate. That is a misconception because deep down inside there is an anger you have toward your coworker that you aren't able to show to him directly. The anger will naturally filter out somehow. Here on tag, is quite obvious where it went.

You must have negged me because I said all the women on TAG seems friendly. You must hate it when people call you shy and friendly. You hate being a nice girl don't you?

Next time tell your cunt sempai to lick your cunt through a glory hole.

Dont do stupid ima get him back shit. it will just make things worse.

If your Senpai is treating you not in professional way, for example calling you mean names, record it on your phone.

have 3-4 different recordings of senpai picking on you.

now this is where fun part begins.

you show the senpai (not anyone else) your evidence of him or her being mean to you in unprofesional manner.

you tell him it affect you negatively psychologically causing depressions (yeah make some bs up or truth).

then tell senpai this -----1st if this keeps goin ima take this evidence to court and sue you for (慰謝料)
2nd-if you say or do anything to jepordize my current job or anything to turnish my name i will sue you.

3rd- pleaze dont forget dat i got evidence

last- Now go fuck yourself and get movin bitch

ai now this shit is the plan

oh i forgot you gota say everything to your senpai in calm manner with straight face

Might want to run that past a Japanese lawyer first.

No too sure if that would even be allowed in a Japanese court and if Japan has two-party consent laws that could end up causing much more trouble than my silly "put sardines in his desk" solution.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Wat part is not allowed in Japanese court? Didn't get dat part.

recording without consent in order to have evidence of Harassement (パワハラ) by Senpai is fine in Japan(yes I checked).

With evidence person who is getting harassed will win 100 percent

Do to huge push by public(mostly young) to stop Harassement, forced overtime without pay, and over working(led some to suicide famously at dentsu) , Japanese government and courts are starting to take these problems seriously.

I might be takin this too serious but I just feel silly stuff will make things worse if Senpai finds out u know revenge is scary.

By giving him this warning of Ima Gota court it will end da problem in peace

He'd be too lucky for that ;)

Does he make you cry in the restroom on your lunch breaks?

I guess if you were sharing a glory hole with him, it would be an opportunity to bond with him...maybe even earn yourself a promotion! ;)