How to measure "basic Japanese" in Sekukyaba?

Notvistforreal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, it's me. I have made a review about a foreign friendly Massage Parlor in Shimbashi. Now, I wanted to step up my experience in Oppai Bar. I know there has been similar thread just like this one but I am really curious about how far are your basic Japanese. I have read some review that mentioned some very basic Japanese are okay in Ikebukuro sekukyaba, in this term, I am really desperate enough and curious about Campus Night.

Already knew the system, the thing is how to seal the deal with the girls. I just found out some chit chat is required, some girls just bust in to the guy's lap, and some will just stay silent until you ask the service.

Is it okay that I tell the girl that I can only speak a bit Japanese? I do know some terms like introduction, asking for services, compliment, etc but further chit chat in Japanese actually make me feel nervous. Oh, I have studied Japanese, both privately and in University class for a year but never measure my Japanese with N5 test.

I just wanted to make out with some hot Japanese chicks without any mere chit chat so anyone with basic or even zero Japanese that have tried the sekukyaba, please answer my prayer...

My japanese is pretty bad and I’ve been to sekukyaba couple times. Girls ask you questions, simple questions like where you from, where you work how long you been here, how long you studied japanese.

From my experience, your japanese has to be just good enough to understand basic questions and provide basic answers. Maybe just prepare couple sentences to fill the awkward empty silences if you don’t understand.

From my limited experience, they are curious. Either they’re bored to death or conversation is the only interesting part of the session since the other part is same with everyone. I don’t really know.

I’d recommend just having a real Japanese friend or two that can’t speak your native language. If you can meetup chit chat etc this is probably enough.

how to seal the deal with the girls.
There isn’t really a deal i think. Going by an old review of TAG favorite NED, the girls in Miss Campus aren’t really progressive indeed but as long as you get into the door you can just try to talk the best you could, or start to kiss and touch softly and see what they are ok with and what not. Its not like you have to negotiate for anything.

I’d recommend just having a real Japanese friend or two that can’t speak your native language. If you can meetup chit chat etc this is probably enough.

Actually, it's one of my problem for living in Japan right now. Never had a chance to have an idle chit chat with Japanese and never tried to overcome my nervousness. Maybe it's time to ask my friend to bring her Japanese friends, I guess it will come with some extra surprise.

Or guess I will need to enter the pub just for the purpose of practicing my Japanese LOL

There isn’t really a deal i think. Going by an old review of TAG favorite NED, the girls in Miss Campus aren’t really progressive indeed but as long as you get into the door you can just try to talk the best you could, or start to kiss and touch softly and see what they are ok with and what not. Its not like you have to negotiate for anything.

So, I presume here all the girls know what they are doing and they could bother my gaijin-ness by going straight into the service?

Well, might be visiting Ikebukuro either this weekend. Thanks for the reply, much appreciate it. Will give a review later about it.

The conversational Japanese hurdle is getting by the doorman. If he thinks you aren't good enough, you don't get in.

The girls might not care all that much, but with the guys on duty if something happens because they let some dude in they shouldn't have its their ass on the line.

N5 will get you in the door but
The conversational Japanese hurdle is getting by the doorman. If he thinks you aren't good enough, you don't get in.

The girls might not care all that much, but with the guys on duty if something happens because they let some dude in they shouldn't have its their ass on the line.

Even if you get in with barely-5-kyuu I don't think it'd be that enjoyable.

Reactions: Splitzster and etto
the doorman (in my experience) usually will give the girls a heads up that its a gaijin theyre getting. once youre with the girl just be honest to her about your ability or lack of. in its own weird way it breaks the ice. good luck.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
the doorman (in my experience) usually will give the girls a heads up that its a gaijin theyre getting.

And sometimes they don't. I remember chatting with a girl for around five minutes before I asked her to climb on my lap and while she was doing it she froze and went "ah, gaijin!". :eek::D

Yeah, considering I am pretty much the whitest white boy around we can conclude it was really dark in there. :p

Yeah the campus group places are super dark and the little table lights hardly do anything, OTOH Moe is just super wide open and it’s like oh hey there’s a gaijin in here ...