Guest viewing is limited

How To Meet A Nice Guy?

Oh, so sorry, I didn't know you wouldn't hang out with a girl with another standard of living. My God, what if she is the dream of your life ?!! You just broke my heart ...

That's not it...

If the girl is within my social class, it's easier to hang out with her because I'm not worried that she's just using me for my money.

If the girl is not, however, she needs to have some redeeming qualities so that I'd be able to overlook it even if she was using me.

Some girls are very open about having a sugar relationship. In that case, they are usually young and pretty, and good company.
Simple give and take, Ms. Lu...

At the end of the day everybody wants something, right? :rolleyes:
But what do they have to give?:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady_Lu
I think my nose is pretty normal too and not particularly standing out, but Japanese girls of say things like "I wish I had such a cute big nose as you".
We should maybe interview @Yuma or @Manami TMK what this is about noses :p

Thanks for asking, I am happy with my cute Asian nose! And I am also happy with what I already have! (High cheek bone, Round face, Almond eyes etc)
I've never thought to make my nose bigger by surgery.

Yes Caucasian have beautiful high nose, But it's just because of we are different race and it's natural to feel that way to wanting something what you don't have since we like opposite looks just like many westerners want my brown skin or my straight black hair. Especially here in Asia it's pretty common to have Asian complex though...
Everyone is different, We are all great!
This is my opinion ;)

That's not it...

If the girl is within my social class, it's easier to hang out with her because I'm not worried that she's just using me for my money.

If the girl is not, however, she needs to have some redeeming qualities so that I'd be able to overlook it even if she was using me.

Some girls are very open about having a sugar relationship. In that case, they are usually young and pretty, and good company.
Simple give and take, Ms. Lu...

At the end of the day everybody wants something, right? :rolleyes:
But what do they have to give?:D

Fair enough Mr. deckard, there is always an exchange.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Ms. Lu,
A sense of humor is sexy and you definitely possess one! Dai jobu about me. I am really only interested in helping support your quest.
Much respect for taking a chance on TAG-a bunch of good people her.

Thank you, Mr. reggae, for your support, and your confidence in the TAG community :)

Wander around Kabukicho and you will find plenty, but it doesn't come cheap.
Shokai is just 3000 yen and some silly boys will go out with you for free after that if you're their type.
If you fall in love with some cunning dude you gotta pay though.
Anyway, if you speak Japanese (which is needed to be let it, or you have to be with a friend who speaks it), it doesn't hurt trying how you like a host club for 3000 yen.

Shokai is just 3000 yen

It might be worth explaining what shokai is for the host club newbies. I'm not that sure myself, but from that one time we went, I think it is some sort of introductory offer/service that is MUCH cheaper than return visit. It is like when the pusher-man gives out free samples of addictive drugs, sort of. Right?

-Ww

It might be worth explaining what shokai is for the host club newbies. I'm not that sure myself, but from that one time we went, I think it is some sort of introductory offer/service that is MUCH cheaper than return visit. It is like when the pusher-man gives out free samples of addictive drugs, sort of. Right?

-Ww
Yea, basically you go to the club and all guys (who are not too busy) sit with you for a while, talk to you and give their businesscard. Sometimes exchange line with you.
So you get nomihodai (but just shochu mixed with tea or something) and talking to cute boy for 3000 yen (sometimes cheaper).
You can only go shokai at a club once, or at least once in a few month until they have forgotten who you are.
If there is a boy you like at the club and you wanna spend more time with him in the club it gets expensive like 30.000 yen or more depending on what you drink.
Appearantly it's addictive to some people. I'm not so weak for addictions i guess, idk.

Reactions: Wwanderer
You can only go shokai at a club once, or at least once in a few month until they have forgotten who you are.

I suspect that after a few months they let you shokai again to give the guys another shot at catching you as a regular. I don't for a moment believe that they are going to forget you in a few months (or decades)!

-Ww

I suspect that after a few months they let you shokai again to give the guys another shot at catching you as a regular. I don't for a moment believe that they are going to forget you in a few months (or decades)!

-Ww
Lol. I figure its because there are so many boys quitting and also new faces comming in so maybe the boy you originally choose left or maybe there is a new boy you can click with.

Reactions: MB68 and Wwanderer
Since you are a woman, just asking guys you like on the street or coffee place if they would like to have dinner should have a fairly good success rate.
I personally would find it hard to turn down under almost any circumstances as long as I'm single.
You can't know if they are "good guys" beforehand but that's hard to know no matter what you try, and you can hopefully judge during dinner if they are worthy of taking it further.
And even if they turn you down you will be a highlight of the day for many guys, I think.
Please, make our day! :)

Reactions: Lady_Lu
I can hook you up with my buddy AT.
Nice Japanese guy! Tall, handsome, but a bit of "shy-boy" as they say in Japanese.
Spec: early 30's; likes: hiking, drinking, volleyball.

The questions is, are you a Nice Gal ? ;)

Last edited:
Since you are a woman, just asking guys you like on the street or coffee place if they would like to have dinner should have a fairly good success rate.
I personally would find it hard to turn down under almost any circumstances as long as I'm single.
You can't know if they are "good guys" beforehand but that's hard to know no matter what you try, and you can hopefully judge during dinner if they are worthy of taking it further.
And even if they turn you down you will be a highlight of the day for many guys, I think.

nicely said :)

The best way to find it is the best way to find pretty much anything these days - the web. I'd suggest suggest posting profiles on some dating sites with a somewhat clearer and more detailed description of what you seek, of yourself and of what sort of partner would suit you.

-Ww

A-HA! So the "methodless man" DOES have a method :ROFLMAO:

So basically you're advising her to do street PUA :)

Reactions: Sinapse
A-HA! So the "methodless man" DOES have a method :ROFLMAO:

Actually I have never done dating sites myself that I recall (unless you count SA), just a suggestion...seems to be a big thing these days. But in any case, dating sites are basically a net version of going to a club where men AND WOMEN go with the specific purpose of meeting each other for dating or ONSs or whatever. I didn't think that going to a club (which I have done) would be considered a method by a PUA; isn't the method in how you approach and get to know and perhaps seduce the women in the club after you get there? The latter is what I do on my impulse of the moment and "without (contrived) method(s)".

-Ww