Guest viewing is limited

How to meet older women?

Meeting women in their 40/50 not expecting a foreigner going in "popular place" and less expensive than akasaka, ebisu, ginza.
Shit 40 is already twice my age and that's pretty much my limit and they still have to look good at that age. That's why i like Japanese cougars I wouldn't touch anyone from my own country at that age with a 10 foot pole.

Shit 40 is already twice my age and that's pretty much my limit and they still have to look good at that age. That's why i like Japanese cougars I wouldn't touch anyone from my own country at that age with a 10 foot pole.

It must be nice to have so many options. I guess you blacklist ladies with small bazongas as well.

I wouldn't recommend salsa bars. Most of the women are just there to dance, plus you have to invest a lot of time in becoming a good dancer. Plus, the older women then are not really that attractive. I would recommend local bars in areas that don't have that many foreigners (e.g. east Tokyo).

I wouldn't recommend salsa bars. Most of the women are just there to dance, plus you have to invest a lot of time in becoming a good dancer. Plus, the older women then are not really that attractive. I would recommend local bars in areas that don't have that many foreigners (e.g. east Tokyo).
That's an interesting answer! Which ones for instance ? (At least areas-wise)

The stations a little north of Tokyo Station and to the east (sorry can't remember the exact names). I have been in those areas and they seem to be frequented by older office workers. If you can speak fluent Japanese, it also makes things a lot easier. I find that older Japanese women are open to foreign men (on the down low/affairs), but speaking good Japanese is a must.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
The stations a little north of Tokyo Station and to the east (sorry can't remember the exact names). I have been in those areas and they seem to be frequented by older office workers. If you can speak fluent Japanese, it also makes things a lot easier. I find that older Japanese women are open to foreign men (on the down low/affairs), but speaking good Japanese is a must.
Yes, I see what you mean. Not sure I will try my luck there but I understand. And a gaijin apparition is more certain to attract attention vs Roppongi of course.,

I know, right? Women are so strange. They often do things other than looking for guys to fuck. :rolleyes::p

-Ww

That is why "game" is so intensive and relentless. When your working the concourse at Shinjuku eki, you have to wear "rejection" as a badge of honour as you filter out the type of women you have identified.

[ ED. Note: insert string of happy/smiley faces at end of paragraph to inform any angry and intellectually challenged reader that this was a harmless attempt at humour.]

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
The point of this thread was to find places to pick up women....not to find places to share and innate love for (insert hobby) / dancing. ;)

I know, right? Women are so strange. They often do things other than looking for guys to fuck. :rolleyes::p

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
The point of this thread was to find places to pick up women....not to find places to share and innate love for (insert hobby) / dancing. ;)

But you know that they say dancing is just the vertical display of the horizontal desire, right?

Hello guys! I just back read all the posts here in the forum. I will be in Japan this coming sunday and would like to cougar hunt in the Greater Tokyo Area... Can I request any tips that I might find useful from you guys?

The only time I fucked around with an older women (I was in my early 30s she's in her late 40s) was using HelloTalk

Reactions: MikeH