Guest viewing is limited

How's Nampa going in 2023?

soaplandfun

Does Japan really exist or am I tripping
Reaction score
I need a break and some variety from my daily soapland visits but I only get serious girls on the apps so I want to try nampa. But the the few places I tried were a sausagefest.

So how's the nampa going? Have you got any success? Is it much harder than before?

Where are the go-to spots currently? Preferably with a younger crowd but I don't really have standards.

Pretty dead since the pandemic I would say.
Not that I go to clubs or anything, just people trying to do street pick up seem to have decreased a lot.

Pretty dead since the pandemic I would say.
Not that I go to clubs or anything, just people trying to do street pick up seem to have decreased a lot.
Its Dead. Girls get plently of D though. Most girls have a bf or 2 and they do Papakatsu on the side with 2-3 sugar daddies.
I know because I am playing both roles ATM with different girls lmao.
And for the OP -> Unless u are a chad and speak Japanese use money to your advantage here.

The only guys I've seen trying to pick girls up are the guys recruiting for bars and other establishments.

Reactions: Alice
Its Dead. Girls get plently of D though. Most girls have a bf or 2 and they do Papakatsu on the side with 2-3 sugar daddies.
I know because I am playing both roles ATM with different girls lmao.
And for the OP -> Unless u are a chad and speak Japanese use money to your advantage here.
I have plenty of money and pretty fluent in Japanese, but not even close to a chad, any tips?

Was hoping to meet girls irl and not on an app. Papakatsu is fine too if theyre down to spend a lot of time together

FYI, Nanpa doesn't have a great reputation on this site, so you probably won't find people here that have much to say on it. Suggest you look elsewhere like @Sinapse's material.

But nanpa is still alive in Tokyo and there are still guys going out everyday getting laid from the street. It is a skill that can require experience and practice though. Masks make it a little difficult but there are always ways to get around that (pull to vending machine and have a drink etc.)

Man... nampa or at least gaijin nampa seems to be dying, but that's freaking great news. They're the reason why tons of awesome spots became sausage fest. Imagine your fav places that once had 60-70% girls rate slowly being invaded by guys who googled 'how to be an alpha male' then got hyped to approach every girl using ancient PUA stuff thinking they discovered some magical secret of scoring. Boom! No better woman repellent than weebs negging girls that are way over their league

My 2 tips;
  • Avoid nampa tactics you find on youtube, here, anywhere. Their techniques are older than the hanko. You may at best end up successful with some type of Tokyo girls, but not the cultured ones, the 7s and above, the Fukuoka babes or the rest of the world that qualifies as attractive.
  • The good news: this era of gaijin/weeb nampa made the level in Tokyo to get so low than being yourself and showing some confidence in a social environment is enough to score well. Forget apps, go to any event related to a hobby you like (exhibit openings, pub crawls...) be indirect, don't just exhange lines and call it a day, plan already the next meeting see if she's rly into you

Last edited:
It’s not easy being a foreigner and the odds of successfully picking up women off the street are 1 out of 20. I’d recommend music venues, such as concert venues or “live houses”, which is what they call them here. I’ve literally picked up 4 women at Tokyo Billboard Live in Roppongi in 6 months because we were all there for the same thing (good music) and there’s a ton of Japanese women who go to these concerts alone. The rooms are small so you’ll be forced to sit relatively close to one another and if someone your type is sitting next to you, chances are pretty great that they’ll also be English speakers, too. Just do some small talk, order her a few drinks and food from their expensive-assed menu, do a little dancing, and you’re in. Just keep it light and casual and try to be a fun and genuine person. The rest will happen as it should...or shouldn’t. I don’t know about the rest of you but this approach works pretty well for me for many reasons and even when it doesn’t, Ive still had a blast watching one of my favorite singers perform and I made friends. Either way, it’s a positive experience.

1 out of 20 sounds bad? These nampa boys and self-proclaimed PUA tell people that it will take hundreds and thousands of approaches to get good at it. And even then you'll still have to talk to a shit ton of women to even get a LINE lol. 1 out of 20 would be incredible.

1 out of 20 sounds bad? These nampa boys and self-proclaimed PUA tell people that it will take hundreds and thousands of approaches to get good at it. And even then you'll still have to talk to a shit ton of women to even get a LINE lol. 1 out of 20 would be incredible.
It’s not as bad as they say. I mean, if you’re an arrogant asshole, people can pick up that vibe pretty quickly and your chances of success will dwindle but going to a place designed for everyone to have a good time, safely, and get your adrenaline pumping, I don’t see what the problem is.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Y’all are wild

• Haha
Reactions: didi521
Talked to 20 girls. Got 20 restraining orders.

sacha-baron-cohen-respect.gif

Okay well, I'll tell you guys what not to do. Don't suggest to fuck the same day, they'll just disappear 💀
Or maybe I'm just not attractive enough for that

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Contrary, if I’m really interested I would get turned off if a guy suggests “nomi iku” 😒
Lol wanna meet up?

There's a good story in this, tell us more.
Took her to lunch and later for some coffee and we vibed pretty well. Then she pulls the "I don't like to drink". Figure I probably won't see her again so ask her to come with me, she says no and ghosts me on LINE. Not surprised really but I thought Japanese girls were more open to sex.

What about Gigo 3 iku because I need to get a nesoberi for "a friend"?
What the fuck does this mean

Was this from an actual street approach? Must be attractive enough then and the fact that you went straight for the "come with me" killed it lol. Then again, not like I am one to talk, just guessing. From what I read and heard, Japanese girls will rarely have sex on the very first date.

As for what my last message means, don't worry about it.

Was this from an actual street approach? Must be attractive enough then and the fact that you went straight for the "come with me" killed it lol. Then again, not like I am one to talk, just guessing. From what I read and heard, Japanese girls will rarely have sex on the very first date.

As for what my last message means, don't worry about it.
No we met at a private event. I've yet to try street approach.
Lesson learned I guess.

• Avoid nampa tactics you find on youtube . . .

Right...

• Forget apps, go to any event related to a hobby you like (exhibit openings, pub crawls...) be indirect, don't just exhange lines and call it a day, plan already the next meeting see if she's rly into you

You do realize that this is basic nanpa advice right? "The game" isn't about charging women on the street and harassing them. It's about forming genuine connections with people in a way where everyone is having fun, and such that everyone feels safe and respected. You can absolutely strike up a conversation with a stranger you're interested in while acting like a normal, sane human.

I would agree that there are plenty of nasty creatures in the nanpa mix but the bad apples don't make the social activity fundamentally bad.