https://hug-peace.jp/profile/?id=4302

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins, 5200 JPY

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I had a bit of free time near the Gotanda area and wanted to revisit Lion Heart, a pink salon I had written about previously. Unfortunately, Saki, the girl I saw last time was not working on the day, and the doorman seemed to realise I was a foreigner. As such, I decided to try my luck with other pink salons in the area.

I eventually settled on Hug and Peace, walking in and answering any questions the doorman had while stating I wanted their shortest course availabile (20 mins, no choosing of girls). Unfortunately, the senior staff seemed to notice something was off with me (months of not using Japanese will do that), and asked if I had ID. I managed to bullshit that I was a hafu, and that I'd been to similar shops before so he wouldn't have to worry about me causing trouble. The manager seemed to think on this for a while before confirming that I understood the rules. I was led to a curtained waiting area while the staff discussed what to do and I heard them say that new girls were out of the question; but they came to a decision fairly quickly. I made payment, and was led into the play area.

Unlike Lion Heart, Hug and Peace is a relatively small establishment, with no more than 8 booths. Unlike other pink salons that only offer a cramped couch with or without some kind of partition, Hug and Peace offers a low lying, double bed sized leather mattress of some sort where you and the girl can both lie down. The booths are separated by walls about 1.2m tall, so no one can really look in other than the patrolling staff, or customers who're arriving or leaving.

Minori popped into my booth within a couple of minutes and she was fairly cute, pretty slim and generally cheery. She was informed that I was a hafu/foreigner who could somewhat speak Japanese, so she was prepared. With not much time on the clock, Minori got to work after some small talk and she was very, very skilled with her tongue. She also had a knack of knowing when to slow down and ease off. I popped in Minori's mouth with a few minutes to spare, but she didn't ease off and continued sucking until I started to go limp. She then discreetly spat into a towel before cleaning me up. The remaining minute or two was spent chatting before the staff came to tell me that my time was up. I wore my shoes, got a cute wave from Minori and left the shop fairly briskly.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all I had a good experience, and the 20 minute option is very appealing for those who want a quick bit of fun. I might try my luck again in the hopes that the staff will allow me in.

Thanks for your review of "Hug and Peace" - I don' t think we've had a review from this shop before, at least not recently I don't think.

Readers: Please note the part about Language before you ask "Is English OK?" And from reading the review, I'd venture to guess that this shop is really Japanese only.

Approved: 12/10/2019

And from reading the review, I'd venture to guess that this shop is really Japanese only.

Can confirm they indeed don't care how well you speak the language if your skin colour is not of their liking. So yes, Japanese only allowed to enter.