Hunting For Underwear

Bigman46

That guy everyone knows, but won't admit to it.
Reaction score
I've been tasked by a co worker to find and purchase a pair of underwear for him on my next trip. No just any underwear but used ones from a vending machine.

Any ideas on the whereabouts of such a item? My accommodations for my trip are in the shinjuku area. I have to admit that I told him not to get his hopes up in case I can't find any.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

They're all illegal and the yaks operating them move around often, as in daily, for exactly that reason. Also they're almost non-existent now since it's so much easier to buy that over the net.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've been tasked by a co worker to find and purchase a pair of underwear for him on my next trip. No just any underwear but used ones from a vending machine.

Any ideas on the whereabouts of such a item? My accommodations for my trip are in the shinjuku area. I have to admit that I told him not to get his hopes up in case I can't find any.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I wish I was still there, I'd sell you as many as you need and share the benefit with my friends :D

Thank you for the information.

I'm guessing your coworker isn't actually asking for these because he's seriously hoping to get off on them but more for the novelty of it, right?
In that case you may be able to fulfill his wish!

There's a store in Nakano Broadway (Nakano Station on the Chuo line - about 5 minutes from Shinjuku) called Technobreak that has (or at least had) a panty vending machine.

Here's their Twitter with info on where the store is:

https://twitter.com/tb_nakano?lang=ja

As you can see in the picture the machine is empty a lot of the time (and I don't know for sure if its still even there) but at least you can get him a picture of it and buy him some other goofy little fetish-ey doodad in the shop. Its a pretty cool store that sells accessories/stickers/merch made by fetish designers, cosplayers, etc. (think like keychains of little animals in traditional Japanese rope bondage or stationary with bondage babes on it, etc)

Edit: dunno why the image isn't posting correctly but you should be able to click through to it - its just a shot of the vending machine out front of the store

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm guessing your coworker isn't actually asking for these because he's seriously hoping to get off on them but more for the novelty of it, right?
In that case you may be able to fulfill his wish!

Yes sir, it's just so he can say he has a pair.

@justhavefun
Im only in town for 7 days.