I Accidentally Ingested Some Soap, Body Lube And Who Knows What Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was talking with a woman who was giving me a body massage and she wasn't careful and flung soap into my mouth while washing my body! No, it wasn't a sexual massage, by the way.

The doctor told me that I would be alright and that I would need to ingest a lot more than just a spatter of 6 or 7 drops flying into my mouth to be in any danger. He mentioned that hand soaps in Japan are low toxicity, which at the time I assumed is the soap that was used, but not I'm not so sure (it could have been body soap...not bar soap). I worry because my throat has been burning, which is a scary feeling. I haven't been vomiting, but I sometimes dry heap a little off and on. My stomach goes feel a little bad, but not terrible. It has been about 24 hours since this happened (last night)...so if it were a serious poisoning...would I be in a lot more trouble than I am by now?

@User#8628 So someone maybe ingesting poison is cool to you? You are a fucked up person...then again I'm not surprised.

@User#8628 So someone maybe ingesting poison is cool to you? You are a fucked up person...then again I'm not surprised.
You're hilarious. A bit of soap wont kill you. And take a doctor's word for once instead of always knowing better.

And a like doesn't mean i'm rolling over the floor laughing.
People like sad posts on facebook the whole time, sometimes it simply means sympathy or interest, don't be so paranoid.

You are super rude and a much more fucked up person than me. I think everyone who has been reading your posts will agree on that.

Actually, I find your post hilarious, to the point that i ask myself if you are serious? or really hypochondriac to such a point? Anyway, one of the most unexpected post on this board since a whle!!!Oh, and BTW, did you exhale some bubbles???

@TokyoJoeblow
Your skin seems to be getting much thinner lately. Sometimes I have to say not completely unwarranted, but you still might want to take a deep breeze before you go aggro on someone.

On the soap issue, I'm not an expert, but given that it is not that unlikely to swallow some soap accidentally especially for kids, I doubt that it is even legally allowed for them to contain anything that's worse than causing maybe a bad stomach.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sigh... suspending disbelief and taking this seriously for a second, ingesting soap in a large enough quantity will simply give you diarrhea.

You could, in theory, ingest enough to cause serious medical side effects, but in practice, you would expel it far before you got to that stage.

I give you a C- for this post Mr. Blow. Barely a passing grade.
Content is probably the most benign of you posts to date.
You also lost points for going ape at Alice for liking your post.

You can do better. Please up your game.

You could have done better by padding the content a bit.
i.e. "I was talking with women" could become "I was talking with a great hairy beast of a woman"

Now please get your mother in law to sign your report card and pm it back to me.

Considering that a punishment in my childhood used to be "washing your mouth out with soap" then I doubt you have anything to worry about apart from nice smelling farts.

I just have a vision of you sitting down to take a dump and your turds floating away.

Serious case of hypochondria if you believe you've been poisoned by a few drops of soap.

You're hilarious. A bit of soap wont kill you. And take a doctor's word for once instead of always knowing better.

And a like doesn't mean i'm rolling over the floor laughing.
People like sad posts on facebook the whole time, sometimes it simply means sympathy or interest, don't be so paranoid.

You are super rude and a much more fucked up person than me. I think everyone who has been reading your posts will agree on that.

I didn't just ingest only soap. It was most likely that massage lube along with who knows what else. The place was shady, so it could have been anything.

I just noticed that you LIKE every post where something bad happens to me. I'm sure if I posted that someone stabbed me, you would be the first to like it, followed by roots reggay with his hypocritical "one love" bullshit lol.

I didn't just ingest only soap. It was most likely that massage lube along with who knows what else. The place was shady, so it could have been anything.

If a doctor said you are fine, you are very likely fine. If you keep feeling bad effects in the next few days, see a doctor again. Asking random anonymous people on the internet isn't going to give you any more information than a doctor would give you.

I just noticed that you LIKE every post where something bad happens to me. I'm sure if I posted that someone stabbed me, you would be the first to like it, followed by roots reggay with his hypocritical "one love" bullshit lol.

You're reading too much into very simple things.

If you are experiencing further medical issues, please see your doctor again.

Playground closed, again. Before this spirals into a mess....

Status
Not open for further replies.