I am now in Tokyo from Osaka, where do I start.

aquaflow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Doing research and it seems like Osaka is just walk in do the deeds and walk out. I'm not sure what to expect in tokyo but I dont know where to start. Was only thinking of Y shirts but not sure about other places. Also if I Line / email kaoru how long does it usually take for her to respond? I dont have a twitter account.

Doing research and it seems like Osaka is just walk in do the deeds and walk out. I'm not sure what to expect in tokyo but I dont know where to start. Was only thinking of Y shirts but not sure about other places. Also if I Line / email kaoru how long does it usually take for her to respond? I dont have a twitter account.
That goes for the Tobita FS situation in Osaka.
There are other types of services as well there.

Having have had providers cancel on me last minute and scrambling with limited days left in Japan, some tips:

1) Don’t panic! If you’re outside, find somewhere to sit down with a computer or phone handy.

2) I always have prepared three shops at a similar price range which I can be certain of their quality. Don’t walk into random shops.

3) Go to Cityheaven and look at the girls who are sokuhime at these three shops. Make a shortlist of 3 each. Check if they have SNS and see if they are open to SNS reservations.

4) Walk into each shop and ask for any of the three girls. Beggars can’t be choosers - you may have a certain ranking in mind, but you take anyone who’s available you’ve already shortlisted.

5) If they aren’t available, walk to the next one.

Use Reviews here, and/or this magical thread for Yoshiwara:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ce-and-discussion-thread-december-2023.31972/

This for general Tokyo:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/a-guide-to-tokyo-mongering-spots.30410/

Here a list from Cinnabums:
If you don't gamble you don't win!

Lucky walkins

Miyu at Kira Kira
Sena at Happiness Gotanda
Hinano at Versailles
Kako at Bijinlab
Nami at Bijinlab
Aren at Bijinlab
Aoi at Bijinlab
Hara at Bijinlab
Uka at KiraJo
Alice at Harlem Gakuen
Momo at Peach Pine

Ok walkins

Mika at KiraJo
Miyabi at KiraJo
Amu at Wakaba
Yuu at Marine Blue
Yua at Crystal Kyoto

Poor walkins

Nao at Moekosu
Yuuri at Moekosu
Saki at Bijinlab
Sora at Bijinlab
As you can see there is more than just Y-Shirts.

A twitter account is done in seconds, just try and ask politely? Or do Walk-In, if your time is too limited. Just avoid Weekends!

Reactions: Sudsy and aquaflow
As you can see there is more than just Y-Shirts.

A twitter account is done in seconds, just try and ask politely? Or do Walk-In, if your time is too limited. Just avoid Weekends!
just a caveat, cinnabums is fluent and PR holder and from the list seems like kira2 is the friendliest maybe.

OP, just go to https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/ and cross check with the reviews

Thank you. My time is limited and ive been losing sleep to do research. I guess i'll go gamble on places.

Getting choice overload unlike Osaka where I felt more limited.