90 minutes - 24,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ok so this is a weird one. I've just been a lurker around here; this will be my first review.

If I learned one thing it's to start keeping a list of places to avoid. Memory is not enough anymore...

Anyways. I started getting WhatsApp messages recently from this number 090-1994-0753, with some sexy pics and "New girl available now!"
I assume some service I used before kept my number or something, and I ignore for about a week.

By pure coincidence while scrolling TAG I happen on AQ page, and I'm surprised they have the same photos the number has been texting me. Ok so obviously I've been to AQ before, just my memory on it is fuzzy, and they must be going through customer logs and trying a spam campaign.

After a long session at the gym I'm amped up and horny, plus I reached a work milestone today so I figure I will treat myself. I text the number back saying I want to make a reservation with Jasmine (the last profile they sent), 99% sure it will be AQ. They send the address and it is confirmed that they are.

As I arrive, I recognize the steps up and vaguely remember I had been here a few years earlier, tho at that moment I couldn't recall if it had been a positive or negative experience.

I started to get hopeful as the girl who answered the door is very cute IMO; face looks different from picture but body looks about right: light-skinned, big pretty eyes, fit, and around 160cm. I get shown a menu with some extra courses I didn't see on the website: there is an 王様コース that's 90 minutes for 24,000.

I've been to enough of these to know that 王様コース could mean anything. Actually a few months ago, I stumbled into one where it meant 3P. Took a while to realize, because suddenly mama-san started talking about calling over another girl. I assume these terms just mean whatever the shop wants them to mean at that moment.

So I enquire what is 王様コース here (and now). She replies that it means it includes Full Service. I'm thinking "Ho boy! My lucky day!" so I pay up.

My heart drops when she leads me to the room and there is another girl in there. Suddenly it all comes rushing back. I had indeed been here before, and this girl (the cute one who opened the door and took my money) actually rejected me the last time. I had made a reservation over the phone (in fluent Japanese), shown up, only to be told she didn't want to service me. This happened a few years ago.

At this point I am too heartbroken to complain, and I figure I'll take one for the team. Of course the "real" Jasmine looks nothing like the picture. Quite chubby, tho just barely enough that some might consider her attractive and "curvy", if that is your thing. But I just couldn't with her face: Anpanman.

From Thailand, she speaks zero Japanese and like five words of English, so we could barely communicate. It was silent and awkward through undressing and going to shower.

Massage itself was alright. Started on legs, then to glutes, back, shoulders. Good amount of pressure, and she actually took time to keep attacking the spots that were tensed up. I would have enjoyed it more if I could have relaxed, but...

The other girl is in the next stall talking loudly in Chinese to a dude, but for so long that I start thinking it might not be a regular customer. Maybe she is actually the tencho? With a boyfriend? I understand absolutely zero Chinese so I couldn't tell.

On the flip, Jasmine works on quads and arms.

Eventually she whips out a condom and sets it next to me. She peels off her dress and jumps on my nipple before I even get a chance to look at her. She is fondling my member while nibbling with her teeth (painfully) which I don't enjoy. I try lightly pushing her shoulder to perhaps get her to switch it up, but no luck. Eventually I do get kinda hard from the wanking.

The condom was excruciatingly tight, to the point it was painful. I usually carry the Big Boy Ls but I wasn't expecting FS tonight, so I came unprepared, although regular Japanese condoms haven't been that problematic.

Or maybe I'm just making excuses for going limp after a few minutes. The disappointment from before, the lack of attraction, the mechanical difficulties, whatever. She rode me very energetically for like 2 minutes, and then I felt myself checking out. She was also heavy and putting most of her weight on me so that didn't help. I could have been more of a gentleman, but I wasn't in the right mood from the beginning.

So I feel like I played myself. Truthfully, if I had just gone for one of the cheaper options with a HJ, it would have been fine. Like I said Jasmine's massage was pretty decent, and she was nice and polite throughout.

But I had to get greedy..

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Assuming the cheaper options result in a nice massage with a HE, AQ is fine and I would recommend it. I won't be going back tho.

Thanks for your report. This shop is a hit and miss... used to be a good standard, but it's quality varies way too much these days.

Approved: 11/22/2022

@PuraVidaMX Your experience is pretty much the same I had.

Messaged Lisa and asked if Rei was available. Was told that for the time I requested, Jasmin was free and she sent a photo.

When I showed up, the girl who answered the door went over the pricelist and pointed to the bottom and said these are for a "Happy Ending". She wasn't wearing any makeup and looked like she'd just gotten up. Short, fair complexion, very good english and had a vague resemblance to the picture of Jasmin that Lisa sent.

I was taken to the cubicle where, as above, a different girl was waiting - the Jasmin that does not look anything like the picture on the website.

The play was exactly as mentioned above so I'll skip the rehash.

Some things to add - The shop was quite busy soon after I arrived. I got there a little bit after noon and after I'd showered and the massage started another customer came in. He got the girl who had greeted me and they were both very chatty so now I know more than I want about a guy from California who'll be back in 3 months... I didn't catch the girl's name but from what I could hear she was upbeat and as mentioned before, spoke fluent English. According to Jasmin (her Thai name is Bow) the other girl is from Taiwan.
After the girl from Taiwan started her session, there were two more visitors. Each time, the Taiwanese girl went to answer the door and speak to customers so if you get her, there's a good chance that your session will have a few unplanned breaks.

I've had some memorable time there and at the now defunct Kayabacho shop but I'm not sure I'll return with the current lineup or system.

Your review doesn't surprise me.
I’ve been there three times over the years.
The first time was a hit for me! The first girl was smoking hot. She gave me FS two times back to back and finished me off with a HE. Also, her massage was excellent.
The next two times were a miss. Both girls were fat and ugly. (Bait and switch) Everything they did was terrible. I complained to the Tencho, but all I got was an apology. That was 2 1/2 years ago. I have no intention of going back.
Anyways, thanks for sharing.👍

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I used to be a heavy regular at the old Kayabacho Aroma Queen. The Taiwanese girl is Cindy, who used to be the Tencho there. Indeed, she is very pretty and speaks good English, but she doesn't do the FS course, so I've never had her service.

I don’t like going down to the Shinbashi shop, but once during Covid, when the shop was down to Yumi and Cindy, I tried to see if she’d do the FS course. She pretended like she didn’t know what I was talking about. Lol.

Reactions: bemsha