Guest viewing is limited

I Love My Wife, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am new to this forum. There is something that is really bothering me at the moment. Not sure if this is the right forum though... Anyways I wanted to give it a try. This is not a joke, I am writing for real.

How can I explain my situation..? I love my wife. I really do. We have been married for over 3 years now. Basically everything is fine. We just relocated to Tokyo from the 'back country' of Saitama (well, one hour by train to Ikebukuro). We don't have serious issues. Just normal things like 'You didn't bring out the trash this morning. bla bla' But there is one thing that is frustrating me. I don't feel satisfied. I mean in a sexual way. Sometimes I have the feeling that I want to try another girl. Just to see how it is. Is this normal? Men play around by nature, right?

A couple of day ago I registered on the japancupid website and I even bought the 1 month Gold membership to get in touch with girls. But I am hiding my photo. :cautious: I think it is waste of money because I have to hide myself. So I cannot really use the website. On the other hand the amount of 3500 yen really doesn't hurt. :greedy:

What else can I do? Get in touch with girls online, meet them and go to hotel with them for three hours? Entering the JAV industry? o_O

I know my post might be weird, but I am afraid that I cannot talk to my wife directly. She might think that I want to play around and that I am with her only for keeping the visa (spouse visa). :punch:
---

Regards
I have been in your situation some....40 years ago. And the outcome is that I am still with my wife, and stll love her.
My answer:

Don't agonise about the issue. . Just do what you feel, as long as you make sure that it does not hurt your wife. That needs a bit of organization, some lies, but it works.
In my case, I knew that I was one of those men who needed a very high, probably too high, level of sex in his life. A level that was incompatible with what my wife could give me.
So I went outside. I have had probably more than 1000 extra marital encounters, still counting.. And, this has SAVED my marriage. I had multiple occasions to get into regular affairs, which could have damaged my marriage far more. A few times, I became sort of "in love" with either a colleague, or, occasionally a provider. Only once did I engage in a really potent relationship with a colleague, but even then, after some time, I realised I needed to go elsewhere, so ended up juggling a mistress, a wife, work and children, and several pros... That confirmed to me, that pros were the best answer for me. It provided the opportunity to meet an enormous number of extraordinary women, of all shapes, origines, ages etc... God bless them.

So final advice: Get your thoughts in order,and move on doing what you think is best for both you and your wife. From what you said, what is not good for your couple is to do nothing...

Just here a word of thanks to all the pros that have

nothing better than see your partner having fun

That is your personal opinion and not valid in most relations, especially if having fun includes other persons ;)

I know polyamory, swinging etc. are popular on this board, but simply due to the nature of this board grossly over represented.

If both the OP and his wife are comfortable with it... great.

Reactions: Wwanderer
That is your personal opinion and not valid in most relations, especially if having fun includes other persons ;)

I know polyamory, swinging etc. are popular on this board, but simply due to the nature of this board grossly over represented.

If both the OP and his wife are comfortable with it... great.
Very fun to watch imo, but its not for everyone indeed.

Hello

I am new to this forum. There is something that is really bothering me at the moment. Not sure if this is the right forum though... Anyways I wanted to give it a try. This is not a joke, I am writing for real.

How can I explain my situation..? I love my wife. I really do. We have been married for over 3 years now. Basically everything is fine. We just relocated to Tokyo from the 'back country' of Saitama (well, one hour by train to Ikebukuro). We don't have serious issues. Just normal things like 'You didn't bring out the trash this morning. bla bla' But there is one thing that is frustrating me. I don't feel satisfied. I mean in a sexual way. Sometimes I have the feeling that I want to try another girl. Just to see how it is. Is this normal? Men play around by nature, right?

A couple of day ago I registered on the japancupid website and I even bought the 1 month Gold membership to get in touch with girls. But I am hiding my photo. :cautious: I think it is waste of money because I have to hide myself. So I cannot really use the website. On the other hand the amount of 3500 yen really doesn't hurt. :greedy:

What else can I do? Get in touch with girls online, meet them and go to hotel with them for three hours? Entering the JAV industry? o_O

I know my post might be weird, but I am afraid that I cannot talk to my wife directly. She might think that I want to play around and that I am with her only for keeping the visa (spouse visa). :punch:
---

Regards
not satisfied in a sexual way with your wife and you want to try another girl ? of course it's normal.

don't worry you're post is not weird.
my only comment and advise is : avoid webdating and stuff like that that may get you caught.

Japanese girls don't understand how to use Tinder ... you may get to meet some other nice girl, but those J-girls on Tinder... are clueless. (no offense) -- Not related to the quote directly, but just don't expect much. The most irritating thing about Tinder is those girls who write "message me!" and don't realize we can't until they 'like' someone. haha.

And yeah, if spouse sees your pic/info... they can't just randomly find it without using the app themselves.
I meant to comment on this before, but forgot, and happen to re-read this.

True a significant percentage of Japanese women don't understand Tinder, but I would say that's slowly changing. And it's not always that such Japanese women don't understand Tinder, but they are extremely cowardly or narcissistically think other people care about them having sex, when they don't.

The problem is not so much that you can't meet women from there, as I have and so have friends of mine, but a guy has to show ZERO patience with the clueless or childish Japanese pranksters on it.

You have to filter more, by being more direct. 1) Ask to exchange LINE contact or e-mail 2) Get agreement to meet. IF no to any of these 2, then cut the female, as usually a waste of time. On Tinder, there is no point in wasting time. Any female demonstrating they are wasting your time should be cut.

And when it comes to cheating, I think Tinder is probably the best online dating application for such. You can't search for people specifically. Many people also take pictures where you get a sense of them, but at an angle of their face, from futher away, a body pic... where they aren't easily recognizable, but people will choose them.

Last edited:
I can understand that because i have the same situation
221508iF25379155038D07B

Status
Not open for further replies.