thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
I saw the light with Hikari at Bijinlab

Soapland Name:
Bijin Lab

Soapland Provider Name:
Hikari https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-50653749/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 31,000 yen

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have gotten a lot from this site in the past couple of weeks as I researched in preparation for my first ever trip to Yoshiwara. I thought I would pay it back by writing up a few or the foreigner-friendly girls at BijinLab in Kawasaki.

Of the six or seven girls I have met at BijinLab, the one who really stands out the most is Hikari, and not just because she was the most recent. Konomi, whom I reviewed previously, is a close second, mainly because she worked hard to squeeze a second round into a rushed 60-minute session. There was another girl who was gorgeous but was a bit of a dead fish, and another whose looks were not great but worked hard in the sack, but they are no longer at the shop. Hikari was a great overall experience.

I booked two days in advance via CityHeaven. I usually try to book a girl at the start of her work day, when her energy levels might be a bit better. Hikari was starting later in the morning, around the time I could get to Kawasaki while avoiding the rush hour crush. I checked the shop's CityHeaven page while on the way from the station to see if she had made a first blog post of the day. I have bad luck booking girls who call in sick. Hikari had posted, which was a relief. I also noticed that another foreigner-friendly girl, Cream, was free. So when I went in, I said "I have an appointment with Hikari, but if Cream is free, can I do a nirinsha." The guy said "Sorry, Cream is OK with that, but not Hikari. Next time, give us some advance warning by phone and we can see what we can do." I paid and waited just a few minutes before being called. As I went up the stairs to the waiting Hikari, I rather clumsily tripped a bit on the stairs. I didn't fall on my face or anything, but it was enough for her to ask if I was alright, and we had a bit of a laugh about it.

The tub was still filling up when we entered the room, so she asked me to sit next to her on the bed. She asked if I had been to the shop before, and I said several times. She asked if I live in Kawasaki, or just work here. I said "neither, I just came here to meet you." This made her smile, and she has a lovely, welcoming smile. It was cold out, and I had several layers of clothing to shed, so I got started. She started to unbutton her white lab coat. "What do you have under that?" I asked. "Nothing." The shop has a free option to have the girls meet you nude under their lab coats. I always select this, because, well, why not? But girls almost always have bra and panties on underneath. I suppose they do not take the option seriously because it is not paid for. Hikari got naked and joined me in the tub.

I immediately told her that she had lovely shaped breasts. They are not especially big, but they are firm, perky, spherical, and the nipples point slightly outward, rather than straight ahead like headlights. It looks like you could put a couple of teacups on them and they would not fall down. The bathwater was probably adding to the buoyancy.

We chatted in the tub about what areas we live in, and I played with her boobs a bit. We got out and as we were drying off, she asked me "Semetai? Semeraretai?" I am not sure they best way to translate this into natural English. It literally means "do you want to attack, or be attacked?" and is about who takes the lead in an encounter. I hadn't really thought through in advance what I wanted to do with Hikari, but since she asked this, I thought she would be a good one to lead and I told her so.

She laid me down on the bed, and started BBBJ. She worked slowly and it felt good and relaxing. Her long hair draped over my balls felt quite nice. After nearly 10 minutes of this, I had to stop her to avoid a minor disaster. (Later the same day, she wrote on her blog "I like performing fellatio, but that doesn't mean you can cum in my mouth" and I wondered if that had happened with another customer.)

She reached for the condoms, and I asked if she had an L. "That's what I just picked up," she said. She wrapped me and said "I wanna be on top." Cowgirl was nice and it was great to have her boobs hovering over my face. With switched to missionary and I played with her boobs, and let my hand slid across her stomach, a fingertip coming to rest in her belly button. "You like belly buttons?" she asked. "Yours is cute."

I finished and we lay next to each other to chat. She said she is interested in traveling abroad, so she wants to meet foreigners but she doesn't speak any English at all. I asked her if there were any words she wanted to know, and she asked for the English for belly button. I mentioned that I lot of girls at the shop don't accept foreigners, and Hikari said she couldn't understand why. I asked she is friends with other girls at the shop and she said she hardly has a chance to talk to them, as she just shows up and comes to her room for the day. I mentioned that I asked about a 3P and she said she would have been up for it, even though the rooms are pretty small.

After enough chat, I went down on her, she returned the favor, and we had a slow, somewhat lazy round of missionary. Then it was time to clean up and get dressed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hikari is a lovely girl to talk to and do other things with. If you are planning a trip to Bijinlab, and can speak Japanese well enough, you can't go wrong with her.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024