I wanna go down on a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAGmember1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have not seen a naked woman in a looong time. I just want to feel the sensual pleasure of going down on a woman again. I like the wild feeling that a woman gives when she is receiving oral. I am a 31 year old black guy, 180cm tall, in good shape, no crazy problems, just living a boring engineer and workaholic life; I do not drink or smoke.

Would any woman oblige me on this matter?

Hello all,

I have not seen a naked woman in a looong time. I just want to feel the sensual pleasure of going down on a woman again. I like the wild feeling that a woman gives when she is receiving oral. I am a 31 year old black guy, 180cm tall, in good shape, no crazy problems, just living a boring engineer and workaholic life; I do not drink or smoke.

Would any woman oblige me on this matter?
If you have done it before, you can probably do it again.

Reactions: impish and sayu
I'm sure there are many women who would welcome your oral service... But on this site your chances are based on your budget me thinks... I'm sure you have heard the phrase " no money.. No honey "
If ur looking for free then.... I think your probability of finding on this site goes down substantially... That's my guess...
If people think I'm wrong then pls say sooo.. This of course assumes you have the necessary skills to pleasure a women while going down.... :D:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.