Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ichinose Ramu of Osaka Sweetbed

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
https://sweetbed-osaka.com/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/40,000 yen (including fees for AF/Reverse AF and cum)

Type/Location:
New Half Health (on site)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I was in Osaka at the start of Golden Week. I happened to see that a Newhalf AV star, Ichinose Ramu, happened to be in the area at the same time as me. So I decided to see if I could arrange some time with her for the following day.

After getting a bit lost on the way there (I partly blame my phone service, since it was kinda hard to hear the directions), I eventually made it to the provider's playroom. I was quickly guided inside to my room and told that Ramu would arrive soon.

Not long afterwards, she came in. And she looked just as great as I hoped after seeing her videos. If you're into the gal look, she'll get you going.

I decided to go for both AF and Reverse with her. After the usual preparations (brushing teeth, a quick rinse, etc.), the fun began. It began with an amazing blowjob while she had me finger her ass (after slipping my fingers into a condom). Eventually, she slipped my cock right into her for the AF part of the session. And... not as good as I hoped. She wasn't quite as tight as I would like, but she did feel good. And she really gets into it (nice loud moans and everything). After a while, we swapped. She first stuck her fingers up my ass, starting with one before going to two. I really didn't care for this, because she has the traditional "gal" nails (very long and sharp). But it started feeling real good once she began the actual fucking. And she knows how to do reverse anal REALLY good. It didn't take long for me to shoot out my entire load (though this is probably because I don't do reverse often, so I wasn't used to it). Afterwards, I got to watch as she let loose a nice load herself.

Afterwards, the two of us chatted for a bit. I'm not very talkative, so the conversation didn't really go that far. And it really didn't seem like she was too into talking.

So...
Pros:
1.) She looks amazing. Just as I hoped.
2.) She really gets going once she's started.
3.) The blowjob and the reverse anal were phenomenal

Cons:
1.) Not quite as tight as I would like.
2.) Post-sex small talk was basically nonexistent, but that might just be me.
3.) Very expensive. Not for someone on a budget.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend her for bottoms, but not so much for tops. If you prefer sticking your dick in the girl, there are better ones. But if you want to be fucked, this is definitely your girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rikkun
Thanks for sharing your experience from Osaka, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/4/2022