if "No Foreigner" rule not specifically written?

xenotheo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok hear me out.
I'm at working level proficiency in my japanese. Used to be working there but not anymore, just going back for a trip.
If some deriheru shops didnt specifically put no gaijins, in their usual disclaimers (usually people with tattoos, students are mentioned for sure)
Does that mean i can try and give them a call and see if they can hear through my speak and choose to give the service afterall?
or will there be hell to pay if the girl arrives and realizes that i'm not japanese?
(since i expect that telling them you're a gaijin would probably incur extra cost if they were ok with it.)

There's this hime that's really hitting the spot for me but she replied they arent sure if they have service for gaijins? (or it's actually a no but she's being nice) Shop is uncontactable too other than thru a japanese phone.
https://akiba-cos.jp/top/

Also, if you're on your own trip, do you guys usually prefer to have the girl come over to your hotel if your hotel was on the list for delivery locations, or you prefer to just settle the deed in the usual rental rooms etc. i mean, isit wise to do so?

A) don’t lie about being a foreigner. They will probably know anyway by your language usage.

B) if there isn’t a posted rule for foreigners, that just means you call and ask.

C) They could be just giving you face service - and most “unsure” answers are no. Or at least you can assume it’s no until you actually get a confirmed yes

Room preference is up to you. Everyone will have differing opinions.

Yeah....I stopped bothering reading what is mentioned on the shop sites. Doesn't mean anything. Often outdated....asking the girls and shops is the easiest way, but if the girl is already hesitant it is probably not a good sign.

Reactions: xenotheo
Ok hear me out.
I'm at working level proficiency in my japanese. Used to be working there but not anymore, just going back for a trip.
If some deriheru shops didnt specifically put no gaijins, in their usual disclaimers (usually people with tattoos, students are mentioned for sure)
Does that mean i can try and give them a call and see if they can hear through my speak and choose to give the service afterall?
or will there be hell to pay if the girl arrives and realizes that i'm not japanese?
(since i expect that telling them you're a gaijin would probably incur extra cost if they were ok with it.)

There's this hime that's really hitting the spot for me but she replied they arent sure if they have service for gaijins? (or it's actually a no but she's being nice) Shop is uncontactable too other than thru a japanese phone.

Also, if you're on your own trip, do you guys usually prefer to have the girl come over to your hotel if your hotel was on the list for delivery locations, or you prefer to just settle the deed in the usual rental rooms etc. i mean, isit wise to do so?
Looking at this shop, there is such an incredible amount of word salad in the システム that a fluent guy like myself would be nervous calling them up. If you managed to do this much research, why not go with a delivery health that has a simple menu with a simple concept and for sure is okay with weak Japanese foreigners? At least two of the deriheru I reviewed recently list girls who are okay with mechakucha bad Japanese. This way all parties are happy knowing what they are in for, and you can have peace of mind knowing that you didn't fuck things up for anyone (including yourself) moving forward.

Also, which girl is hitting the spot for you? Probably can find a girl like her (if, oddly enough it isn't actually her herself) working at another Tokyo shop.

Reactions: xenotheo
Ok hear me out.

Fundamentally, you can always try and get your way through the door at any fuzoku establishment, regardless of what the policy on the website states. However, whatever the person behind the counter (or on the other end of the phone) says goes, and that's the end of it. If they don't want to service you, you don't get service. If there's a gaijin tax, you pay it. If you get so far enough as to hoodwink them (and that probably won't happen), and they catch you at the last minute, you will suffer the consequences of your actions.

A little advice that applies to anyone trying to do what you're doing: be honest. Call them up, plead your case, and make it clear that you'll abide by their choice. Trying to deceive somebody is almost certainly going to piss them off, but honesty has a higher chance of them making an exception for you.

Looking at this shop, there is such an incredible amount of word salad in the システム that a fluent guy like myself would be nervous calling them up. If you managed to do this much research, why not go with a delivery health that has a simple menu with a simple concept and for sure is okay with weak Japanese foreigners? At least two of the deriheru I reviewed recently list girls who are okay with mechakucha bad Japanese. This way all parties are happy knowing what they are in for, and you can have peace of mind knowing that you didn't fuck things up for anyone (including yourself) moving forward.

Also, which girl is hitting the spot for you? Probably can find a girl like her (if, oddly enough it isn't actually her herself) working at another Tokyo shop.

This one
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1310/A131001/a_maid/girlid-43414328/
God, her twitter's so hot lol

What really makes this particular website stand out is they have that whole imekura system explained, i mean it's quite interesting that they have the 5 systems explained.
The generic gfe, train situation, opposite train situation (girl molest you lol), night visit and opposite night visit.

I'm also looking for deriheru that really focuses on the jk theme.

This one
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1310/A131001/a_maid/girlid-43414328/
God, her twitter's so hot lol

What really makes this particular website stand out is they have that whole imekura system explained, i mean it's quite interesting that they have the 5 systems explained.
The generic gfe, train situation, opposite train situation (girl molest you lol), night visit and opposite night visit.

I'm also looking for deriheru that really focuses on the jk theme.

From my personal experience I can say that regular Delihealth stores are pretty much ok with foreigners. Majority will be ok with making business with you.....

Imekuras are a lot more tricky and will very often deny foreigners, because there is a chance of misunderstanding yadda yadda.

...shops that are a lot more fetishistic and hardcore are again more open to foreigners.

Don't ask me why, it makes no sense...but in Japan nothing makes sense

Last edited:
I have only maybe once been denied on the phone by a deriheru shop that didn’t have the “Foreigner NG”. However, I have been denied from more pink salons than I can count. I have managed to talk my way into a couple that would normally not accept foreigners, but probably only due to my looks and manner in person.

By the way, tried calling Tiara Kawasaki for arrangement. After agreeing on basics of accomodation the tencho started to bombard me with barrage of complicated questions which I assumed to be, "where would you meet the girl, at hotel lobby or at your room?", "The girl is on period unfortunately she's not available" and I couldn't understand a single word and repeated すみません...えみがわからない...until he resetted and go "moshi moshi" in which I gave my sumimasen chotto and hanged up. 😢

The shop mentioned is listed on Cityheaven's new (?) Cityheaven Traveler site, for what it's worth.

The link's getting censored, you can visit it via cityheaven.net -> scroll down -> Cityheaven Traveller -> Tokyo.

...shops that are a lot more fetishistic and hardcore are again more open to foreigners.

Don't ask me why, it makes no sense...but in Japan nothing makes sense
I think this makes total sense, normal girls have mostly no experience with different things such as foreigners.

Fetish/hardcore girls/boys are more open to, in their case, normal things such as foreigners.

Last edited:
I think this makes total, normal girls have mostly no experience with different things such as foreigners.

Fetish/hardcore girls/boys are more open to, in their case, normal things such as foreigners.

I would say in general the shop's rules have nothing to do with the girls opinions. In every shop would be girls that are ok with foreigners, but the shop decides not to because they just don't want misunderstandings or additional inconvenience.

Of course people doing kinkier stuff have probably less hesitation in general, but potential for misunderstandings is a lot higher

A girl I will meet soon working for a gaijin NG shop when I wanted to reconfirm that a whitey was fine. Shes like, I fuck whoever I want, we make the shop earn, if it doesnt suit them I change shop.

Looking forward to that session!

Reactions: Cinnabums