If you meet a Korean women in Japan, would you bang her?

Chie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Provided that she's not a bitch, decent-looking with a nice body, with fluent English skills?

Put an e instead of an a in woman but anyways. :D

I don't understand the question either.

Korean girls are awesome. I spent a considerable amount of time in both countries so I'm a very puzzled by this question.

I did have a Korean girlfriend for a while when I lived in Japan.

@Chie

More details and context please!

Ok, now I understand why this Korean girl asked the question.

This is one of those times that I wish such things as Guardian Angels of Fairy Godmothers were real.

This seemingly lovely girl could really use one in her corner for the next few months.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/innocent-girl-yey.13565/#post-93858

@Chie
You need not worry about finding someone to bang you, sweetie.

As you will soon learn, it won't be difficult at all.

Stay safe!

Some men here would bang a glory hole, right @TokyoJoeblow @Sinapse @majimekun ?

Believe it or not, I wouldn't because not only are they dirty as hell, you don't even get to see who is blowing you.

Your avatar lips look like those of a woman at the other end of the glory hole lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer and Glock
You seem perfect in my eyes.......

In my experience Korean girls can be a bit overwhelming for Japanese boys. It is good you speak fluent English.

I've scampered about for several months in Tokyo and the finest female I've had the pleasure of meeting is a fiesty Seoul chick who takes no shit. Instant affinity.

Make sure you stroll around shinjuku a lot.

Of course I would, I'm a man with a duck.
6BC3D84C-9B62-497D-A241-21FEB7D07B63-2441-000000DB0C2669DB_tmp.jpg

She rips on 3 forum members out of the blue and she is the one being treated unfairly? lol

Care to elaborate on that?
Not worth it, just walk away. =P

Provided that she's not a bitch, decent-looking with a nice body, with fluent English skills?
Beauty knows no ethnic boundaries. Hell, language isn't even an issue, since the language of passion is universal!