Back to Gakuensai

Service Name:
Gakuensai sekukyaba

Provider Name:
Kaho, Riri, Jun

Website/Contact Info:
https://ikebukuro-gakuensai.com/s/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes/ 25000 yen (will explain below)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I used to go to Gakuensai a lot back in 2019, so when I returned to Japan after 4 years it was on my bucket list. Unfortunately I kinda got a little tipsy from drinking with my friends, which led to the higher than usual price. Though the shop does have a lot of discount options on their website and mail magazine, so be sure to check those out before you head over.

After dinner and drinking with my friends, I got off the train at Ikebukuro station, and started walking towards the north entrance. It had been a while so I was constantly checking my phone to see if I’m heading towards the right direction. Once I got to the building, I took the elevator up to the 4th floor, and was greeted by a young dude. He asked the usual questions such as have you been here before, do you know the rules, etc. After I answered all that he proceeded to ask if I wanted to shimei anyone, I said no, and showed him the home page discount from the Gakuensai website, and was able to do 7000 yen for 40 minutes. He gave me the mouthwash, disinfected my hands and I was ushered in. The lights were kinda dim, but the place is quite packed with customers. There are several little booths scattered around the room, and a TV in the front playing some sort of music video.

1st girl
Riri(リリ)
She was a cute girl, and was very bubbly and engaging in her conversation. She also liked to do a lot of kissing, and I had a pretty great time with her.

2nd girl
Kaho(かほ)
Despite being an s ranked girl on the site, she only wanted to chat. I kissed her a few times, but she wasn’t really into it so I ended up chatting with her for a good 10 minutes before she left. Maybe I’m not her type or something.

3rd girl
Jun (じゅん)
She was cute, and had pretty large breast, while wearing a low cut v shirt sort of thing. This is where I screwed my wallet over big time. She sat down, put her legs on my leg , started pulling her shirt down suggestively and asked if I could order a 3000 yen drink for her. I thought why the heck not, I hadn’t been back in Japan for so long, surely 3000 yen isn’t gonna hurt much. I ordered it, and she pulled her shirt down and I started playing with her boobs. Though she doesn’t like kissing, she likes her boobs being fondled and stuff I guess. She also played with my junior through my jeans, which was fun too. After what seemed like a minute a guy shows up and tells me that time is almost up, and I decided why the heck not, and just jounai shimeied her and also extended my playtime by to minutes, which cost me another 12000 yen. And after that she asked to order another 3000 yen drink and I stupidly complied again. She left for 20 minutes of the 40 minute playtime since she’s quite popular, so that was kind of a bummer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’ll be sure to stay sober the next time I go, but if you keep your wits about you it is quite a fun experience. The girls are all quite cute and/or pretty, even though you might get blue balled after the session. The staff over there are quite chill too, unlike miss campus which I will go over in another review.

Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

Thanks for the review.

Hehe, yeah these shops can get expensive fast if you nominate and buy drinks, but I think that is also fun about it. Getting charmed and played, lol. You don't go there if you want to keep your money together.... this only works if you have plans afterwards and you have to leave after 40.

Jun is quite aggressive when it comes to selling, but she is good 😉

Jun (じゅん)
She was cute, and had pretty large breast, while wearing a low cut v shirt sort of thing. This is where I screwed my wallet over big time. She sat down, put her legs on my leg , started pulling her shirt down suggestively and asked if I could order a 3000 yen drink for her. I thought why the heck not, I hadn’t been back in Japan for so long, surely 3000 yen isn’t gonna hurt much. I ordered it, and she pulled her shirt down and I started playing with her boobs. Though she doesn’t like kissing, she likes her boobs being fondled and stuff I guess. She also played with my junior through my jeans, which was fun too. After what seemed like a minute a guy shows up and tells me that time is almost up, and I decided why the heck not, and just jounai shimeied her and also extended my playtime by to minutes, which cost me another 12000 yen. And after that she asked to order another 3000 yen drink and I stupidly complied again. She left for 20 minutes of the 40 minute playtime since she’s quite popular, so that was kind of a bummer.

I have seen Jun a few times but I have to defend her. She is amazing. Lol....yeah, she knows how to milk guys for money and I heard a few bottles of champaign popping while she was working, but it's well deserved. Tiny girl with a ginormous rack and she is pure chaos. It's ok to pay extra if you are having fun.