40 min - 12k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Getting in this time was a bit different. There was some guy outside the entrance, and at first he said something about the 4th floor and if I was mistaken about something. He had to say it a few different ways until I realized he was one of the staff trying to sus me out. I told him I wanted to go to the seku-kyaba so he asked me how my Japanese was, and I told him that it's a bit difficult but I'm fine with simple stuff. He asked if I had been to other seku-kyaba and I mentioned I had been to this one specifically. He went in the back to ask other staff and I got the okay to go in. Unfortunately, I forgot to use the 40min/9k new girl shimei coupon after getting interrogated, so it ended up being a little extra. After getting inside, Tomomi arrived pretty soon after I got my drink.

To describe Tomomi briefly: boobs are a bit smaller than you'd expect when the job has oppai in the name, but they're fine. Playful, likes to tease, very engaged, balances talking and sexy times well. Oh and she's hot as hell, this girl was worth every dollar. She laughs a good amount and initiates kissing as well. She was wearing a short black dress, and I think she intentionally pulled it up a bit when she sat down. The gist of it is that she sat next to me, talked for a bit then got on top, making out + talking, she gets off, but she rests her legs between mine so her left leg is touching my boner. Beautiful fucking smile, also that position gives you a good look at her legs if that appeals to you. She also teased me with her hands in various places, asking me if it's taihen...Tomomi is naughty and if you like that, then she's perfect.

From the last review, yeah she will be a bit enthusiastic about "baiting" you into buying her a drink at least the first time. But she drops it after the first time so it doesn't come across as overly transactional. Also the time with her gets so hot that being stingy is a no-go, so I got her a couple of drinks. Also the way she talks/reacts is high quality GFE so she's definitely comfortable with the job. She also didn't compliment me non-sequitor so it doesn't come across as money-grubbing or condescending. Yes part (most?) of this is acting but she's talented enough at it that you don't notice, nor should you even care.

Oppai pubs might not be for everyone, and they certainly suck when you miss on all the girls in the discounted rotation. But to find girls that hot...I guess kyaba-kura is good if you can speak enough and aren't looking for physical contact, otherwise you're paying way more if you want anything sexual as part of it. I also understand why they set up the 40 min for 5k mail magazine coupon...if you hit on a girl, you stop rolling dice and shimei her for 40 minutes regardless of the time of day. Extensions are only worth if you hit on the last girl in a rotation and are leaving Japan so you don't have time to see her again. Then the 40 min extension is about equal to what you would pay for shimei + 40, definitely don't extend 40 on 40.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Words of wisdom: use and abuse the 40min 5k mail magazine until you find the right girl. Spend that money to shimei unless you want to make your life more miserable. In a rotation, if they aren't into it, don't even waste your time kissing or feeling anything because it's just sad. Unless you're into that sort of thing, which, well....

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

Do you mind if you could clarify; are you spending all your time on Tomomi only?

Do you mind if you could clarify; are you spending all your time on Tomomi only?
It's written in his review. He nominated her and spent the 40 minutes just with her.....that's also the reason why the price is quite high

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Ok I got a bit confused, because i shimei-ed a girl before in another Campus group place (Miss campus) but I didnt get the whole 40 minutes with her so I'm kinda surprised it worked with OP.

Ok I got a bit confused, because i shimei-ed a girl before in another Campus group place (Miss campus) but I didnt get the whole 40 minutes with her so I'm kinda surprised it worked with OP.

Usually you get the full 40 minutes....I think only on super busy days/times it can happen that you get less time and somebody else in-between....which of course sucks 😑

Usually you get the full 40 minutes....I think only on super busy days/times it can happen that you get less time and somebody else in-between....which of course sucks 😑
Yeah, in my last review at Miss Campus, I shimei-ed a girl, she served me first, then two other girls served me and then the same girl came back so I spent like half the period with her which isn't too bad still.

Need to update here but the Tomomi I met isn't working here anymore. Her profile got cleared out and may be used by someone else at the time you check the website.