4000JPY/20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's been awhile since I've had a massage, so when the craving hit, I headed to my usual joints in Ikebukuro. Unfortunately, my regulars were busy at the shops I hit up... so I pulled out my list of pink salons in the area and continued my quest to get into every pink salon that would allow me.

I went to Star Life, and asked the tencho if foreigners were ok. I don't remember exactly if there was a language check, but I think it was pretty simple since I was able to navigate through it. The price in the shop is slightly different from the one on the website, but at least was not charged a gaijin tax. He also mentioned that foreigners would have to wear a rubber. I opted for the 2x rotation (10 minutes each) for 4000 yen. Tencho asked if I would like to upgrade to 3x rotation for 6000, which I kind of regret not taking to see more of the cast, but the thought of a CBJ kind of turned me off, so I didn't go with it.

After I paid, he gave me a card and told me to go around to another store located on the 2nd floor. It seems like this store and another called Blue Moon are exactly the same and share the same location where the service actually takes place. The roster looks the same and Kanna can be found here too (https://www.i-bluemoon.com/sp/girl.php?girlcd=318725). The place features a bunch of low back couches, with no attempts to give any privacy, so you'll be able to see everybody else getting sucked off if you're in the back.

I'm seated quickly, the staff drops off two condoms on the small table in front of me and I'm left alone to think about what I'm doing with my life while the sound of fellatio rings out around me. After a few minutes, the first lady arrived. I was immediately disappointed because she was probably on the wrong side of 40 and had a few moles on her face that I'm not into. Disappointment mounted as I tried to initiate small talk and ask her name, but she just flat out ignored me while she slowly unfolded a bunch of wet wipes and placed them on the table. At this point, I've given up and just waited silently until she asked me to take off my pants. I stripped, she wiped down my dick, and then took off her top, capped the little guy and went to town. I was pretty turned off by the fact that she wouldn't even give me her name (how the fuck am I supposed to write a review like this????) so I didn't even bother touching her. Her head game was decent, with strong suction that I could feel through the rubber, but the mental block wasn't going to let me cum. I got bored after a while and was eager to get on to the next girl, so I told her I wanted to take a break. She immediately took off the condom, put a wet wipe on my dick and then left.

A few minutes later, Kanna arrived and I felt like I had been saved. She is in her 20s, slim and has a GND kind of face. She was friendly and chatted while she unfolded her wet wipes (I guess that's a thing here?). She quickly took her top off to reveal a beautiful set of breasts, quite big for her slim frame, just a pleasure to play with. Forgot to mention that wearing a mask is mandatory at this joint. A mask will be provided to you for 100yen if you don't have one. This wasn't a problem with the previous provider, but damn, I wish I could've made out with Kanna and sucked on her tits. She quickly put the condom on and got to work, allowing my hands access to grope her body. Nothing under the belt though. Her technique wasn't as strong as the other girl, but after a few minutes, she took the condom off and started giving it to me raw. The sudden shift in sensation and just the pure surprise and sexiness of that took me over the top and I busted hard in her mouth. She wiped me down and spit out the cum, we chatted a bit more before she excused herself to write me a thank you card. She mentioned that showing the card to the tencho would let me nominate her (maybe foreigners aren't allowed to nominate? did not ask the tencho earlier), hinting at better service and more fun. I'm guessing she means going raw from the start, but I'm hoping to lose the mask too.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Haven't gone to any places recently that offer the rotation, so it was a nice change of pace to get serviced by multiple women. Kanna is a total cutie and I would love to see her again, but the first provider was a dud. Also, this place seems to be much more mechanical in the service than other places I've been going to. Basically the girl sits down, does a bit of prep and sucks your dick. There was none of the kissing and sekukyaba-esque foreplay that I enjoy at other shops.

But then again, the price is dirt cheap, so can't really complain.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Title of Your Review:
Busty Kanna at Star Life

Service Name:
Star Life

Provider Name:
https://i-star-life.com/sp/girl.php?girlcd=373068

Website/Contact Info:
https://i-star-life.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
4000JPY/20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

It's been awhile since I've had a massage, so when the craving hit, I headed to my usual joints in Ikebukuro. Unfortunately, my regulars were busy at the shops I hit up... so I pulled out my list of pink salons in the area and continued my quest to get into every pink salon that would allow me.

I went to Star Life, and asked the tencho if foreigners were ok. I don't remember exactly if there was a language check, but I think it was pretty simple since I was able to navigate through it. The price in the shop is slightly different from the one on the website, but at least was not charged a gaijin tax. He also mentioned that foreigners would have to wear a rubber. I opted for the 2x rotation (10 minutes each) for 4000 yen. Tencho asked if I would like to upgrade to 3x rotation for 6000, which I kind of regret not taking to see more of the cast, but the thought of a CBJ kind of turned me off, so I didn't go with it.

After I paid, he gave me a card and told me to go around to another store located on the 2nd floor. It seems like this store and another called Blue Moon are exactly the same and share the same location where the service actually takes place. The roster looks the same and Kanna can be found here too (https://www.i-bluemoon.com/sp/girl.php?girlcd=318725). The place features a bunch of low back couches, with no attempts to give any privacy, so you'll be able to see everybody else getting sucked off if you're in the back.

I'm seated quickly, the staff drops off two condoms on the small table in front of me and I'm left alone to think about what I'm doing with my life while the sound of fellatio rings out around me. After a few minutes, the first lady arrived. I was immediately disappointed because she was probably on the wrong side of 40 and had a few moles on her face that I'm not into. Disappointment mounted as I tried to initiate small talk and ask her name, but she just flat out ignored me while she slowly unfolded a bunch of wet wipes and placed them on the table. At this point, I've given up and just waited silently until she asked me to take off my pants. I stripped, she wiped down my dick, and then took off her top, capped the little guy and went to town. I was pretty turned off by the fact that she wouldn't even give me her name (how the fuck am I supposed to write a review like this????) so I didn't even bother touching her. Her head game was decent, with strong suction that I could feel through the rubber, but the mental block wasn't going to let me cum. I got bored after a while and was eager to get on to the next girl, so I told her I wanted to take a break. She immediately took off the condom, put a wet wipe on my dick and then left.

A few minutes later, Kanna arrived and I felt like I had been saved. She is in her 20s, slim and has a GND kind of face. She was friendly and chatted while she unfolded her wet wipes (I guess that's a thing here?). She quickly took her top off to reveal a beautiful set of breasts, quite big for her slim frame, just a pleasure to play with. Forgot to mention that wearing a mask is mandatory at this joint. A mask will be provided to you for 100yen if you don't have one. This wasn't a problem with the previous provider, but damn, I wish I could've made out with Kanna and sucked on her tits. She quickly put the condom on and got to work, allowing my hands access to grope her body. Nothing under the belt though. Her technique wasn't as strong as the other girl, but after a few minutes, she took the condom off and started giving it to me raw. The sudden shift in sensation and just the pure surprise and sexiness of that took me over the top and I busted hard in her mouth. She wiped me down and spit out the cum, we chatted a bit more before she excused herself to write me a thank you card. She mentioned that showing the card to the tencho would let me nominate her (maybe foreigners aren't allowed to nominate? did not ask the tencho earlier), hinting at better service and more fun. I'm guessing she means going raw from the start, but I'm hoping to lose the mask too.

No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Haven't gone to any places recently that offer the rotation, so it was a nice change of pace to get serviced by multiple women. Kanna is a total cutie and I would love to see her again, but the first provider was a dud. Also, this place seems to be much more mechanical in the service than other places I've been going to. Basically the girl sits down, does a bit of prep and sucks your dick. There was none of the kissing and sekukyaba-esque foreplay that I enjoy at other shops.

Title of Your Review:
Busty Kanna at Star Life

Service Name:
Star Life

Provider Name:
https://i-star-life.com/sp/girl.php?girlcd=373068

Website/Contact Info:
https://i-star-life.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
4000JPY/20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Hi !

I just went to bluemoon / star in Ikebukuro life today and they rejected me. They actually had a Japanese only sign on the door at the 3rd floor.

Then I tríed my luck at kingdom and also animal paradise in gotanda : same result JAPANESE ONLY

Finally since I was close, and even though I had read a lot of bad things about it, I went to Dio/emotions. I discussed with the tencho and he said to me « gaijin ok » so I went , he told me « 30mn 10000 massage only » , i was like whaaat ? So I just took back my money and left.

Fuck.

I mean i’m a late 20s guy, quite good looking with a decent basic japanese… guess it wasn’t enough !