Walk in Shop - http://ikebukuro-campusnight.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000 yen with online voucher before 6:00

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Japanese and some English with the girls

Details of the Encounter:
After reading Majoras review of this place and finding myself in Ikebukuro on a cold, surprisingly snowy, day I decided to check this place out. This would be my first visit to an Oppai Pub and I was nervous and apprehensive about even trying as I though my Japanese ability and Caucasian Gaijiness wouldn't get me through the door.

I scoped the place out for a bit around 1:45ish, and noticed not much business going in or out, maybe cause of the weather so I popped up the courage and went in. Had no problems at all with the tencho, who was a lovely dude. Asked me questions in Japanese, and although I didn't catch all, I understood enough to answer, show him my phone with a voucher on it (from Majors review) and get a beer. One mouthwash gargle later and in I went.

I did seem to wait a little while for the first girl.

First girl was Nanami. Average height and a bit curvier than most Japanese girls but not really chubby, especially by western standards. Quite cute, but I must have been really lucky, because she was the least cute of the four. She introduced herself and we got straight to the kissing. She sat next to me for the first part, but then jumped on my lap to ride. Lovely tits with nice nipples and a good kisser. Didn't talk much at all, nor was she interested in kissing me anywhere besides the lips (I like neck, jaw and ear kissing).

Second was Miyabi. Also a bit curvier than the usual J-girl, but again not fat. Super cute and could speak a little english. She came in, introduced herself, declared me to be handsome numerous times in English then jumped on my lap and went to town. Wow. Miyabi is amazing. Great, eager kisser, kissed my neck, played with my earlobes for a while, got really into it. Again, lovely tits (although the website isn't super accurate with tit size, even going by Japanese cup size). While sucking her tits or kissing her, I played with her stomach, tickling it. She really liked this. I also swear she 'accidentally' brushed me a few times. Also had some fun chats with her in mixed English/Japanese.

Next was Hanano. Tall and thin, with a bit of a hard body. Nicely shaped, smaller tits. Short, blondish hair. She was quieter than the others, but straddled me straight away. Instead of going straight to kissing, she opened her top and I started with tit play. Her kisses seemed shy to start, but got into it near the end.

Finally was Anzu. Everytime she said her name she made a funny effort to repeat her name in slow hiragana pronounciation. Really cute girl. She looked the youngest of the lot but was actually the oldest at 23. Very short, well proportioned body. The uniform she wore was realistic looking and she really looked like some of the schoolgirls I teach at my Eikaiwa, which was a bit scary. Apparantly her 2nd day on the job and likely her first foreigner. Was hesitant, but friendly, to start and we spent a third of the time side by side, but I eventually got her on my lap. Nice kisser, lots of tongue play. After relaxing she really started grinding me and even commented on my erection.

Four very pretty girls, with Miyabi and Anzu being highlights. Well worth the money.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely return, and will definitely request Miyabi every time. While shes just a worker and obviously being friendly is her job, I would love to become a 'regular' and see how things eventuate.

By the way, after some thinking. The best way to describe Nanami and Miyabis body shapes is 'similar to Jun Amaki'. So curvy but not quite chubby. Shame their tits aren't as bid as hers, but their faces were better than Juns.

Also, not sure if this place has a VIP room. I'll test next time I go.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would love to become a 'regular' and see how things eventuate.

Glad to hear my review was helpful, thanks for sharing your experience! This place is pretty good, but I’m starting to like the 2-3 girls places better, if you miss, you waste 20 min, but if you hit, you get an awesome play time. (I’m talking about ‘free’ (random girls) visits, if you ‘shimei’ (nominate) doesn’t apply.)

As you said in your review, the first 5 min could be slow and the last 5 are too short. With 20, the last 15 are just perfect. (Or hell) Well I like gambling.

If you nominate do you just get that girl for the full time?

I'm not sure if Campus Night has the same system but some places will only allow you to shimei a girl for the full time if you have her card.

Finally was Anzu. Everytime she said her name she made a funny effort to repeat her name in slow hiragana pronounciation. Really cute girl. She looked the youngest of the lot but was actually the oldest at 23. Very short, well proportioned body. The uniform she wore was realistic looking and she really looked like some of the schoolgirls I teach at my Eikaiwa, which was a bit scary. Apparantly her 2nd day on the job and likely her first foreigner. Was hesitant, but friendly, to start and we spent a third of the time side by side, but I eventually got her on my lap. Nice kisser, lots of tongue play. After relaxing she really started grinding me and even commented on my erection.

Four very pretty girls, with Miyabi and Anzu being highlights. Well worth the money.
I had Anzu tonight and like you said, she always over-enunciated her name to the point where we made a joke of it. Was hesitant but friendly at the start with me, too, and I had to ask her to show her breasts. I never did ask her to climb on my lap so she spent the whole time side by side. Then when she left she said her name again for me really slowly, like I was supposed to nominate her later. She was my favorite, really pretty breasts and I liked her face. The website says she’s 21 but she told me (without my asking) that she’s 23.

Visited again today.
Had another all round positive experience. This time the 4 girls I saw (well, first 3) were a bit more reserved than last time, but I didn't have Not Even Dave's difficulty in getting them to kiss or play.

Fist two girls, Kayo and Ruka were slim, with nice, small boobs and amazing bodies. Ruka in particular is amazing. One of the most beautiful girls I've seen at any adult establisment, if not in Japan. I'm not exagerating. Amazing. Had lots of fun with her, giving her an 'English Lesson'. Third girl was ok, probably the most average of the 8 I've met at Campus Night, played the shy 'hazukashii' game a bit too much. Still, I wasn't disappointed. Fourth girl, Hana, was cool, short, sexy and an enthusiastic kisser, with lots of tongue play. But my time with her was really short.

Still, I love this place. Some might not like the 'blue balls' idea, but I'd rather drop the money and make out with some very sexy, genuinely young girls, than spend similar coin to get a hand job from an unhappy late 30's Chinese woman.

Some might not like the 'blue balls' idea, but I'd rather drop the money and make out with some very sexy, genuinely young girls, than spend similar coin to get a hand job from an unhappy late 30's Chinese woman.

I believe the usual MO is to get a buildup from the young hotties and let the other lady finish the job.

I believe the usual MO is to get a buildup from the young hotties and let the other lady finish the job.

Is that desirable? :confused:

I would also like to know where the voucher is.
And wondering how hard the questions in Japanese are.
My conversation Japanese is not strong.
I’m wondering if NHP or this place would be easier to get into without strong skills.

Reactions: Majora
I’m wondering if NHP or this place would be easier to get into without strong skills.
NHP would definitely be easier.
You don't need to be able to have conversations with the girls, the staff just needs to know you understand the rules and you're not gonna do anything crazy.
People have reported to get in without knowing any Japanese since they studied the system before and knew which girl to ask for and at which courses to point. But a bit of Japanese is definitely recommend because they don't seem happy to have ignorant tourists walking in.
You should be fine if you know some basic conversation though.

Reactions: Chuck U Farley

The question are: Have you been here before? Do you understand the rules? and What’s the meaning of life?. After that they ask you what drink you’d like.

Just prepare a standard...

Otsukaresama, furi- setto onegaishimasu.
*show the coupon.
Hajimete desu.

And then nod saying hai until they ask you to pay.

The problem is that if you don’t speak some Japanese the girls may feel uncomfortable and give a crappy service, of course your manly charms can pull some work, but speaking Japanese definitely helps.

Look at sekukyaba as a means to improve your conversational skills. (And its not that much more expensive than actual language classes)

This is actually true. A Japanese lesson can go up to 3000 for 1 hour. 40 min with two lovely teachers and boobies, you’ll learn a lot. :p

Reactions: Chuck U Farley
One thing annoying about this place is its schedule. I've been watching its schedule like a hawk waiting for Miyabi or Ruka to return. Miyabis popped up once or twice, but haven't seen Ruka on schedule for almost two weeks now.

Reactions: Majora
One thing annoying about this place is its schedule. I've been watching its schedule like a hawk waiting for Miyabi or Ruka to return. Miyabis popped up once or twice, but haven't seen Ruka on schedule for almost two weeks now.

True, some girls just go for quick cash and go once a month or 4 times+, depending on their time and money needs. So ‘having a regular’ is not as easy.

Why not just go to Dolce from the start?

Although I am curious to try a place like this out simply for the experience.
How do the girls compare here to Dolce in terms of looks?

Why not just go to Dolce from the start?

Although I am curious to try a place like this out simply for the experience.
How do the girls compare here to Dolce in terms of looks?

Just based on pictures I’d said the Campus girls are on average better lookng.