Guest viewing is limited

Ikebukuro Chocolat (Sekukyaba) 3 Girls - Going downhill?

chaztagster

Provocateur
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ikebukuro Sekkukyaba Chocolat (3 Girls)
http://www.ikebukuro-chocolat.com/

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ARUycTu8b4N7dqFeA

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 9,000 JPY + 40 mins extension 12,000 JPy

Type/Location:
Sexy cabaret

Language Notes:
Japanese essential

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to pay a visit to Chocolat since I have good memories of the place from a while back. I went to the basement, which is where the shop used to be - but it’s now an empty shell. Just a room with a couple of plastic chairs in it. I was about to leave the building when I noticed a small sign that said that Chocolat has moved to the 6th floor - so I jumped into the elevator and investigated.
The setup on the 6th has a very makeshift feel to it. But the drapes around each seating space give quite good privacy - which is one of the things that I liked about it when it was down in the basement.
I selected the 60 minute course and was directed to gargle the mouthwash on the chair outside the room. The tenxho didn’t bother explaining any rules to me. I guess he figured that if I could find the place and I spoke Japanese, I must already know them.

Girl 1 - Chubby with bad breath. Kissed me like I was hiding the world’s last can of spam in my mouth. Not very sexy. I didn’t bother asking her to straddle me. We talked about her dream of travelling to Europe and whether Italy is nicer than France. I found it very sad.

Girl 2 - Yuzu - A tiny slim girl. Quite sexy but with strange eyes. I asked if she was wearing contact lenses to make them look bigger. She said she did have lenses in but her eyes are naturally large. She seemed thrilled and fascinated about the experience of being groped by a gaijin, which turned me on quite a bit too. She got very excited from the cuddling and touching. I decided to request some extra time with her.

Girl 3 - Another chubster. Didn’t kiss at all. Happy to let me touch anything and she came close to coming. She seemed disappointed when I chose to request more time with Yuzu.

Second round with Yuzu was better than the first. She ended up drenched in sweat and she gulped down the rest of my oolong tea afterwards.

One out of three is just unfortunate I guess. The fee for shimei and extra time is a little steep. But I have a feeling that chocolat isn’t doing terribly well. It might disappear one of these days.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
My last visit was much better in terms of quality of girls. But that may just be the luck of the draw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report! We've had a few reviews of this shop, but thanks for adding an updated version with your latest experience.
Let's up it's just a temporary misstep....

Approved: 10/11/2019