2 rotations 4,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay so this is my first review and mongering in Japan so bear with me. I’m going to try to organize this so skip ahead if you dont care for the preamble.

PREAMBLE PART 1
I initially made the long trip to Y-Shirts for some soapy goodness with Kaoru. Initially I wasnt really into her pictures; her face looked long and her nose looked big but then looking at the photos on her City Heaven, she didnt look half bad. Pretty pretty to be honest. I walked in and there were 2 men; one older, one bald. I assume the older man was the tencho based on other reviews. He was pretty nice, but the other man just glared and didnt even say a word. Anyway, I walked in and having no idea what to say I just kinda stood there looking at them waiting for them to say something. The tencho immediately spoke in English asking if I could speak Japanese. I said in Japanese, “Just a little”. He nodded and told me to take off my shoes and put on slippers. While I put on the slippers I wanted to ask if Kaoru was available but all I managed to get out was “Kaoru wa…” and I blanked. He took me to the waiting room which was empty and told me to wait a bit. I sat for a minute or so and he brought in a single polaroid. He said that the shop does not take reservations but I thought that cant be true because so many people on here mentions reserving Kaoru via line, twitter, etc. I dont say anything and he shows me the girl on the polaroid and says she’s the only one available. Wasn’t quite my type but regardless, I made up my mind about Kaoru and I told him in the best Japanese I could muster “Its okay, I’ll come back another day.” I’m still not sure if Kekko or Daijoubu is the correct term to use here. I used the former, but someone let me know. He told me to sit as I was about to get up and leave. Ended up sitting, sweating, dying from the heat for a good 5 minutes. He comes back and says Kaoru wont be available until 1pm. I cant wait around that long, so I say “Sumimasen, dekimasen.” Again, no idea if thats the correct way to say “Sorry, i cant do it” but its what i said. He leaves and I’m sitting there for another 5 minutes and he comes back telling me to come back tomorrow at 8-9am. I never ended up coming back because I wasn’t available but I really hope he didnt make me a reservation that I missed even though ge said “No reservations.” And if i did miss a reservation, i hope Im not banned and i can still come back… anyway I digress. I had made up my mind to go see Kaoru for the full play extravaganza and didnt want to settle for anyone else but i was so ready to pop. I looked up my list of places I intend to go to and decided on Blue Moon/Star Life because a review mentioned 2 ladies for 30 bucks.

PREAMBLE PART 2
I get to the area and its pretty busy. Its right in the middle of an alley in Sunshine City in Ikebukuro. People are walking passed and smoking just outside the entrance. I get really nervous at this point which is nothing unusual for me. In all my years hobbying, every time I see a provider or go to an incall I think, “This is it. This is the day my life ends. Im getting arrested for sure.” Thinking that there’s cops in the room over or hiding in a van outside about to bust in the door. So far so good though. Back on topic, I’m not sure how people view men partaking in the hobby here seeing as its “legal” but I swear I was getting weird looks. Like they knew and were judging me. After mustering the courage and circling back to go in, I go down the stairs.

PRE PLAY
There is a sign that says “NO FOREIGNERS” but I think to myself I’ll just try. Worst they say is “Dame”. Im an east asian foreigner so he assumes Im Japanese and begins to speak to me as such. I understand maybe 20% of it. I reply very quietly as if to pretend Im just shy and not an imposter but he catches on pretty quickly. He shows me the prices. I select 3 girls for 30 minutes for 6000. He calls someone and comes back and says cant do 3, only 2 girls for 20 minutes for 4000. Thats fine. I pay the 4000, show my hands, and squirt some breath mint in my mouth. He asks if I can understand the rules. I say yes. He takes me back upstairs to another location just outside and up another set of stairs. There were even more people in the alley this time. I go up, get shown to my seat, and wait. The place is pretty much empty with only one other person there and another guy came in not long after me. The tencho comes and drops 2 condoms on the table and tells me to put my phone in a bin.

PLAYTIME
A lady comes and sits next to me. She’s older and has a mole on her face. Matches the description of another review. I knew I was on the clock but she was moving super slowly as if to run out the clock. Finally after what seems like forever, she finally removes her shirt and puts on the condom and goes to work. She only focused on the head and wouldnt let me touch her. It didnt feel good at all but my soldier has been standing at attention for 2 weeks and even a slight breeze would make me come. After about 3 minutes I finally shoot into the condom and she cleans me up. Tells me to wait for the next girl.

The next girl is definitely younger but not by much. She is more talkative and we have a short, albeit difficult conversation. She removes her shirt and tries to put on the condom. I just came in such a humiliating way so the lil guy was having a tantrum and refused to get hard as if out of protest. She asked for my help to get put on the condom and I do. She gets to work and it’s definitely a lot better. She sucks away for the remainder of the time with no second shot. She takes off the condom and we get dressed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only recommend if you look Japanese and speak Japanese. Otherwise they’ll hide all the younger girls from you. At least I think saw some cute girls serving other men but it was dark and I could be wrong.

Side note: How do you guys muster up the balls to enter these places with people around? Am I overthinking it and it’s socially acceptable? Having left rather unsatisfied, I planned to hit up Sexy Cats but the place was BUSTLING with people at the bars right outside! It took everything I had to enter Star Life with one dude in the general area, there’s no way I could enter with all those people looking at me!

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

Side note: How do you guys muster up the balls to enter these places with people around? Am I overthinking it and it’s socially acceptable? Having left rather unsatisfied, I planned to hit up Sexy Cats but the place was BUSTLING with people at the bars right outside! It took everything I had to enter Star Life with one dude in the general area, there’s no way I could enter with all those people looking at me!
The truth is, nobody cares about you.
They don’t know you and they will never see you again.
Even if they disapprove, so what?

Thanks for the review. Always good to hear more about some unknown shops.
Would be interesting to know if you got access because you look east Asian or if they are not that strict in general.

How do you guys muster up the balls to enter these places with people around? Am I overthinking it and it’s socially acceptable?

Even if it's frowned up upon...nobody cares and you don't know these people. There is so much stuff going on in Ikebukuro that a lot of them is probably coming for the same thing or working in this sector anyway.
I find it kinda funny that you were so anxious about how people were looking at you. You should try a hotel health shop next time where you often enough end up walking around with the girls for a bit 😅

If there are people around watching just make sure your hard-on is not hanging outside and all is good. Tokyo is a big city and people have their own shit to shovel, nobody has time to get involved with yours.

And being arrested for getting s blowjob would be pretty epic. You would instantly become a TAG hero.
No it won't happen, nothing illegal to receiving a blowjob.

Reactions: MikeH
Wait what? I thought everyone here has something like @requiemmorrow when all the blood in the world cannot help you fight the gravity.
sandra bullock film GIF by Tech Noir

Reactions: Cinnabums
no game no life reference?

anyway I experienced same thing at yshirt.
gaijin dont have the right to do reservation even though I came in person days before.

if you want to make reservation, twitter DM seems to be your best bet.

I seem to remember reading review mentioned about being able to make reservation though.

thumbs up for you going into place with NO FOREIGNERS sign. I guess I should try new place on my adventurous day.

well unless you are afraid someone who know you saw you and might ruin your relationship, who cares being spotted into such establishment? wear a mask and change your hairstyle if you must lol.

Reactions: Alice
no game no life reference?

anyway I experienced same thing at yshirt.
gaijin dont have the right to do reservation even though I came in person days before.

if you want to make reservation, twitter DM seems to be your best bet.

I seem to remember reading review mentioned about being able to make reservation though.

thumbs up for you going into place with NO FOREIGNERS sign. I guess I should try new place on my adventurous day.

well unless you are afraid someone who know you saw you and might ruin your relationship, who cares being spotted into such establishment? wear a mask and change your hairstyle if you must lol.
A number of "no foreigners" signs usually means "no foreigners that don't speak Japanese", but you won't know till you test it. Respect the firm "no" of course.

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
I’ve been here, non Asian that speaks decent Japanese. This place is TERRIBLE, go to the other side of Ikebukuro or Kirari or something. They enforce a condom rule for non Japanese, never again.

Reactions: Kawap