Guest viewing is limited

[Ikebukuro] Nyanda - Shining face, cute, young, unskilled Yuko.

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Shining face, cute, young, unskilled

Service Name:
Nyandafull

Provider Name:
Yuko

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/nyandaful/girlid-42826364/

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 min 23k + 5k love hotel

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Interesting concept, there is a shop front in ikebukuro, and you can make a reservation with an actual person. I actually like this approach much better than the phone, which with my broken Japanese, is pretty hard to use.

I made a reservation for Yuko but she wasn't available for an hour and a half, despite being listed as immediate hime... Weird. Anyways, of the girls listed Yuko was the cutest in my book, so I decided to wait around for an hour and a half. I checked in at the appointed time for 90 minutes, and waited for a phone call for 10 minutes, which didn't show up. So I called the shop and they were apparently waiting for my phone call. 15 minutes later the girl showed up.

Yuko was young beautiful bubbly and chatty. Her attitude was far from sexy though, not playful or provocative etc. In a sexual way. This took some air out of the session but I still had a good time.

Typical wash starting out in the shower room, she's been a nice long time washing me, and a fairly short time washing herself.

On to the bed for some french kiss, I stimulated her nether region with my hand for a bit while French kissing her. Very nice. She then got on top of me and started sucking my nipples, then moved down to my hips and then my groin.

She then started a really slow pleasant bj, with frequent hand interruptions to her mouth, 80 - 90 percent hand and fading. Eventually finished with the hand job, super lame, although her mouth sensation was amazing for the little she used it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you just want to spend some company with a naked attractive young woman who will stick your dick in her mouth, then I recommend. If you want someone who is skilled in male satisfaction, then probably look elsewhere.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/30/2022

Heads up to others going here, some girls are foreigner-unfriendly, even if you're Asian. I knew enough to talk to the receptionist in mostly Japanese and we got all the way to almost paying, but when they learned I was from abroad the girl apparently said Japanese only. Didn't see any mentions of 外国人 on the girl's profile and even the receptionist seemed like he was surprised by it since we were nearly done with the booking process, so it's a dice roll unless I missed something (very possible).

Reactions: matt_j
Interesting concept, there is a shop front in ikebukuro, and you can make a reservation with an actual person. I actually like this approach much better than the phone, which with my broken Japanese, is pretty hard to use.

It's called Hotel Health and there are lots of places around Ikebukuro. Yeah, often it's a lot easier to talk in person because you hear everything clearer and see their face. Often easier and better service, downside is that if you go there unprepared and just select via their photos it can lead to not so ideal results because the photos are heavily shopped. Always best to check beforehands and still reserve via phone

So , Japanese isn't Asian then? That's new to me.
There are some groups in the uyoku who actually believe this. :cry:
Yup - I'm East Asian too!
Hey man...just want to point out that being East Asian means jack shit.

If you aren't a national, you are scum like the rest of us.
The only difference is that you might get away with "looking Japanese" is it isn't obvious by your accent (if you even speak the language.)
Inasmuch, among providers just so you know, Chinese and Koreans that did not grow up in the Nippon often get discriminated against...enough so that white and possibly even black guys get in line ahead of them.

Reactions: Maxblack
There are some groups in the uyoku who actually believe this. :cry:

Hey man...just want to point out that being East Asian means jack shit.

If you aren't a national, you are scum like the rest of us.
The only difference is that you might get away with "looking Japanese" is it isn't obvious by your accent (if you even speak the language.)
Inasmuch, among providers just so you know, Chinese and Koreans that did not grow up in the Nippon often get discriminated against...enough so that white and possibly even black guys get in line ahead of them.
Not entirely accurate. There are a significant number of providers that are fine with East Asian foreigners because they're visually not significantly different.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Not entirely accurate. There are a significant number of providers that are fine with East Asian foreigners because they're visually not significantly different.
Yeah...true. But even recently with the whole incident with STIs in Ikebukuro that was posted here, maybe there's a tendency to use Chinese and Koreans as scapegoats?
The number of providers I have run into who openly express dislike for Chinese has been quite shocking as well. On the other hand, American dudes and Europeans are happily handed a menu.

While I can understand brick and mortar establishments giving a pass to Asians who can at least somewhat appear as if they were Japanese in the dark, I don’t buy it at all when shops pass the decision to the individual talent.

Reactions: Cinnabums
The number of providers I have run into who openly express dislike for Chinese has been quite shocking as well.
"I have just paid for the shortest course, and now I want ALL the options. And which paid ones will you throw in for free?"

That's Chinese customers in a nutshell.

They hate them for a reason.

And that's coming from my old regular who was a certified Chinese/Japanese simultaneous interpreter.

(And yes, she made a LOT more money in the fuuzoku trade...)

Reactions: Cinnabums
They shouldn't have thought I was Chinese - I told the receptionist I'm from the US + I apparently look ambiguously East Asian based on people's guesses. I'd bet that particular provider really was, like the receptionist said, "Japanese only." That said, it's just one data point I figured I'd share and it's definitely not a shop-wide policy since the receptionist seemed A-OK with it

They shouldn't have thought I was Chinese - I told the receptionist I'm from the US + I apparently look ambiguously East Asian based on people's guesses. I'd bet that particular provider really was, like the receptionist said, "Japanese only." That said, it's just one data point I figured I'd share and it's definitely not a shop-wide policy since the receptionist seemed A-OK with it
How’s your Japanese? Do you have an accent?

How’s your Japanese? Do you have an accent?
My accent is "fine", but my vocab and grammar give it away. Most of the conversation was in Japanese, but I supplemented with non-accented English/body language when I couldn't think of certain words

My accent is "fine", but my vocab and grammar give it away. Most of the conversation was in Japanese, but I supplemented with non-accented English/body language when I couldn't think of certain words
“fine” doesn’t cut it. I’ve been working on my Japanese pronunciation for a decade, and still once it gets to the peripherals of phone call or conversation my pronunciation reveals my gaijinness.

If you don’t have high functioning Japanese this is even more proof that your pronunciation isn’t likely immaculate as necessary to impersonate a local.

“fine” doesn’t cut it. I’ve been working on my Japanese pronunciation for a decade, and still once it gets to the peripherals of phone call or conversation my pronunciation reveals my gaijinness.

If you don’t have high functioning Japanese this is even more proof that your pronunciation isn’t likely immaculate as necessary to impersonate a local.
Sure, but that was never the goal. They told me, "Sorry, she's Japanese-only!" so I thanked them for their time and went on my way. I was never trying to pass as one or hide my non-Japanese status, only trying to give a heads up to people that even though the shop might be foreigner friendly, there's girls that are not ok with anything but full native Japanese (and as far as I can tell, this info isn't visible on the girl's profile or known to the receptionist).

Reactions: requiemmorrow