Ikebukuro Pretty Getter seems dead

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
No mailmaga or nightsnet blog posts since end of november, light on the building signboard not lit. Didn't go upstairs to verify but seems like its probably gone. Have reached out to some former regular girls there (Mayumi and Hanna, not going to contact Tomo just yet), will update if I hear back.

Maybe not dead but the sign being dark is strange. Nearly all the cast is new too. I recognize only one girl advertised after Dec 1 (Kaede. Mimi and Reika both seem to be gone but Mayumi moved to Pretty Jeune in Shinjuku a month before). Perhaps a major housecleaning or management turnover.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Mimi is also working at Pretty Jeanne now under the name Lili. Mayumi is working as Yumi. The Ikebukuro location seems to be trying to reinvent itself as an icha-kyaba.

Reactions: Majora
Mimi is also working at Pretty Jeanne now under the name Lili. Mayumi is working as Yumi. The Ikebukuro location seems to be trying to reinvent itself as an icha-kyaba.

I have been to an Icha Kyaba just once, and it was awful. I mean, it was exactly as a regular Kyaba Kura, great for nihongo practice or life counseling? (not really), but no Icha at all. What’s the difference?

Stick a fork in the whole group, its done.

All group shops disappeared off nightsnet at the end of feb. Group homepage gone.

Sounds like someone got themselves arrested.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This was a fun place to hit before I used to go clubbing. It was like Tokyo’s version of a strip club.
Some ladies had their start there that are still around.