Went directly to the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 5000 yen (mail magazine)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So… yeah, Corona sucked, but it’s pretty much over at this point if Japan will really open from next month. Before the hordes flood the streets of Tokyo, and who knows what could happen I had to stop worrying and take the plunge. But before anything else, I thought let’s try a セクキャバ。(sexy cabaret, Oppai pub) and I have mixed feelings, but a very worthwhile experience.

This review will be split in two parts as I went to two shops back to back. This is part 1 of 2.

I first decided to go to ‘Ribbon.’ I’ve been receiving their mail magazine forever so I used the coupon I get every day and paid 5000 for 40 minutes. You can check their regular prices at the door or their heaven page.

The concept is schoolgirl? My impression is that this place has many ‘new faces.’ So it’s pretty much hit or miss.

I can’t tell how Gaijin friendly it is right now if you don’t speak any Japanese, but it should be mostly ok… this group has always welcomed Gaijin for the most part. (I’m white, just if anyone is wondering)

I showed the mail maga coupon, chose some new secret course, ichaicha something (no idea what that was, but nothing seemed different than usual), did my ‘ugai,’ fever check, alcohol on my hands routine and went in.

The music was mostly Avril Lavigne, which was ok I guess, and some J-Pop later.

Now to the girls.

ゆい - Yui: very nice personality, a large girl with ok Oppai. No kisses, but I didn’t push, not my type. Nice light conversation but I had to start. If you like BBW, maybe an ok experience. 4/10.

コナミ - Konami: Konami wasn’t a stunner, but much more my type. This girl was fun and I had a good time. Nice Oppai, good kisser. She asked to get on top too, which was nice. 6/10

やよい - Yayoi: Another ok looking girl, but this one was very shy… no, shy is not the right word, she wasn’t used to this job… and yeah, she confirmed she was new, and she didn’t like it. We talked for the whole 10 mins. 4/10

かな - So, Kana was new too. But this one was the opposite of Yayoi. Super eager to start, got on top and opened her shirt. She may have been the cutest? But again, not a girl you would see in the street an turn around. I think she was a bit too excited because at the 9 min. mark or so, she asked for a break. Nice girl. 7/10.

So that was my ‘Ribbon’ experience in 2022. The concept and service seems pretty consistent to the one before Corona, and it was worth it, for science, but you can spend 5000 yen better. Read part 2 to know how.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I remember having great experiences here before, but it’s pretty much a lottery. Some new girls are eager to try things, others don’t like it and are more on the talking side. If you like young, inexperienced, and don’t mind girls mostly on the average looks department may be worth a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Ikebukuro!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Visited a few times a couple months ago. Had a regular there: a very cute brazilian-japanese half with a perfect Brazilian bottom. Unfortunately she seems not to have worked in a month - I'm suspecting that word might have gotten back to management that she never wears panties on the job.