Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes - JPY 5000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after reading many reviews of oppai pubs here, I figured I should see what all the fuss is about.

I tried going to Gakuensai, but the tenchou told me the wait was 1.5 hours. Not to be deterred, I braved the elements again and walked over to Ribbon.

Note here for newbies, get the shop website ready because the frontman might ask where you heard about them. In this case showing the website got me a 2000 yen discount.

Now for the fun part. Ribbon is a schoolgirl establishment with very young girls. The quality of the four girls during my visit averaged at ~7.

But you get to do some fun stuff for the ten minutes. I speak decent Japanese so for some of the girls who I didn't quite fancy, we ended up chatting about all sorts of things in between kisses and groping. For the girls I did fancy, のっていいの? and off to the races immediately.

1. Chika - bigger sized but fun. Not a looker but makes up in enthusiasm and grinding.

2. Anri - petite with expressive eyes. Tiny tits. A bit awkward.

3. Masaki (masako?) - roundish but with a very cute face. If she lost some weight, she'd turn heads on the street.

4. Mirae - medium sized. Butter face. Nice tits.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For 5k yen, a great experience. Might try other shops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this was the Ikebukuro shop, you didn't leave a link or location... so that's a guess. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the report!

Approved: 10/17/2019

Just curious did you encountered a long haired tencho? When I asked if foreigners were allowed he just went "Dame" straight away.

Yes. This was the Ikebukuro shop. Thanks Admin!

I'm guessing this was the Ikebukuro shop, you didn't leave a link or location... so that's a guess. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the report!

Approved: 10/17/2019

About the long haired tencho, I don't remember. I'm of Asian descent so that might have helped. But it seemed like as long as your Japanese is okay and the place isn't too busy, you should be okay.

Just curious did you encountered a long haired tencho? When I asked if foreigners were allowed he just went "Dame" straight away.

I know the guy. I always open with “furi de onegaishimasu” and have never been dameed before. Sadly in Japan your Gaijinness matters. Or maybe they were full.
Try another shop from the same group, Marunouchi or Miss Campus.

Reactions: Frenchhorn
Never go in like you're asking to be shot down or you often will. Just go in and confidently ask for your free or shimei in your most casual Japanese.

Reactions: Frenchhorn