ThatVeganTeacher69

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Ikinari Kanojo - Idol look alike Reina

Soapland Name:
Ikinari Kanojo

Soapland Provider Name:
Reina - https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/italianpopai/girlid-50877162/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/italianpopai/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 23k (inclusive 2k photo nomination)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After yesterday's fun time at R's Evol, I decided to continue looking the next day in Sakaecho. Was eyeing at Marine Blue as there was a girl I was interested in. Alas, upon hearing the tencho told me that she doesn't accept foreigners no matter how good their japanese is and telling me that there are no girls accepting foreigners available until the next 3 hours, I felt sad and decided to try my luck with other stores.

Was rejected from a few stores until I walked to this one building with some guys waiting for their friend to finish his happy session. Curious as I was, I decided to test my luck and go for it. I asked the techo if foreigners are allowed in japanese and to my suprise, he said as long as I could speak japanese I could enter. Happy that I got accepted, the show me the available girls but there was a catch. Some girls only accept certain time limits such as 40mins, 60mins or 80mins. I asked for the girls accepting 60 mins and he showed me 3. Looking around, Reina caught my eye. She looked really cute and small in size, so I picked her. They asked me to fill up a form which I struggled abit (despite being able to speak and listen japanese, I still have trouble reading Kanji). After filling up, the tencho hands me a number and told me to wait in the waiting room. After a staff calls me, I was brought into another waiting room and Reina came to pick me up. She was wearing a really cute Schoolgirl outfit and was quick to kiss me upon meeting.

Upon reaching the room, we started to undress when I noticed that she was really small above the waist but was plump below the waist. She had a really small slender figure with a plump lower body without the belly, lucky me! We chatted while showering and in the bath tub then went to the bed. She really likes to kiss, which I like as well, so we made out in the bed for a while until the started to lick all-over my body. after a while, she started to give CBJ and then proceed to do the deed. After a while, I took the lead. I guess I didn't recover properly from the day before as I went soft after 30 mins, feeling a bit embarrassed, she laughed and said it didn't matter cause she had customers who had the same problem. So I asked her if I can DATY and accepted while she finished me. After we ended the session, we had a small chat and I told her that I noticed she looked like a famous idol, Ano. She laughed and said she knows that she is a look alike. Phone rang and we left, we made out again in the lift until we reached down and gave me a hug and told her if I come back to Chiba, I'll definitetly come back for her. Was asked to fill out a survey form and left happily knowing that I was able to find a place which caters to us foreigners.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Reina was really cute and looked better in person. For people who like smaller figure girls, she fits perfectly. Really cute and fun to talk with. Would go back for her again the next time I come Chiba.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Thanks for the review. I very rarely get to Chiba, but it's great to read that you randomly stumbled into an unknown shop and had a good time without being overcharged.

Seem the shop has been reviewed before, but in the other review 4k gaijin tax are mentioned. Would be interesting to know why you got lucky.....

Reactions: ThatVeganTeacher69
Thanks for the review. I very rarely get to Chiba, but it's great to read that you randomly stumbled into an unknown shop and had a good time without being overcharged.

Seem the shop has been reviewed before, but in the other review 4k gaijin tax are mentioned. Would be interesting to know why you got lucky.....
I did tell them I was a foreigner and thought that there was no gaijin tax, but after reading the other post, I too wonder if there is actually a gaijin tax. Maybe its based on the tencho's mood? hahaha

Reactions: Danbo