Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 7000 yen

Type/Location:
http://in-esthe.com/ikoi/
Ueno/Okachimachi

Language Notes:
Limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I actually don't know where I got the information about the shop, possibly CityHeaven.

I walked into this shop about 11:20 AM. The stairs were actually roped off when I arrived, but the door was open. Seemed they weren't ready to open at the 11:00 AM time their web site says they open at. After saying in Japanese "Sumimasen" Ume came to the door. She's really cute, small body, short dress with stockings. Probably not photo shopped too much on the web site.

I was given a menu, she prepared the room and proceeded with the massage. It started by her washing my feet and then on to the massage. It was a decent massage, she has the strength to pound out a few knots, but there was no HE.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Why recommended, will not repeat? It depends on what you're looking for. I think there are other places you can get a decent massage for less money. But if you looking for a reasonable massage with someone cute, this is your place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at that price and length I would assume that no HE included. For a normal massage it a little high but a little low for HE massage.

I agree with you on that, I suspected it prior to walking in. I suppose once in a while I like to test the system as well as provide information for others.

Reactions: bergmann