Ikukuru app

Ojaysee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had any successful p4p hookups with girls they contacted through Ikukuru.

I just get a bit suspicious of these sites using bots when you have to pay to send messages.

Any insights or experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ikukuru is maybe not the best app for that. You could try Happy Mail it seems popular for enko. Or maybe gyaruru because its free so not much to loose.

Stay away from PCmax since the site owner has been arrested so they are strict on p4p now and ban the accounts.

Reactions: e-smile and Ojaysee
Oh gosh not that horrid idol group with the competitive eater GyaruSone as a member?!
I meant the dating app.
But this group is the best. Abe Asami is still one of my favorite women. If someone knows what she is doing nowadays and if i can meet her i'd be forever thankful (and might be down for a 3p).

I've been using HappyMail and Ikukuru.

met one girl from ikukuru (first time), was curious. she looked nothing like her pic, pic was 5.5/10, real life was 2/10

Haven't met anyone on HappyMail yet, most girls only post one pic
Does anyone have any real experience with either app?

I meant the dating app.
But this group is the best. Abe Asami is still one of my favorite women. If someone knows what she is doing nowadays and if i can meet her i'd be forever thankful (and might be down for a 3p).
She got married in 2011 and retired apparently.

I've been using HappyMail and Ikukuru.

met one girl from ikukuru (first time), was curious. she looked nothing like her pic, pic was 5.5/10, real life was 2/10

Haven't met anyone on HappyMail yet, most girls only post one pic
Does anyone have any real experience with either app?
I have used Happymail to some degree of success. Need to read and write Japanese. It is a mix of girls working for shops and freelancers. It is a bit of a jungle. All kinds of strange birds. Most of the girls will meet for around 20k. Some less. They are initially surprised that you are a gaijin and some drop when they find out. 5,000yen will last a very long time if you use it just to research girls and arrange meetings. Too much browsing and looking at pics would be a waste.

I have used Happymail to some degree of success. Need to read and write Japanese. It is a mix of girls working for shops and freelancers. It is a bit of a jungle. All kinds of strange birds. Most of the girls will meet for around 20k. Some less. They are initially surprised that you are a gaijin and some drop when they find out. 5,000yen will last a very long time if you use it just to research girls and arrange meetings. Too much browsing and looking at pics would be a waste.

HI warubuta, any tips or advice on how to identify a decent looking girl on HappyMail or Ikukuru.
I heard some girls post fake photos of themselves
also, some girls provide really bad service after payment

any way to filter out the fakes and girls with bad service?

I’ve been using both Happy Mail and Wakuwaku Mail on and off for about six years, and I’ve had success with both. When I first started out, I was able to meet up with a significant number of women for free sex (minus love hotel costs) just by posting an ad in Japanese and contacting those who read it (you almost always have to make the first move). Lately, though, both sites seem to have been invaded by a massive army of “sakura” (employees, often male, paid to impersonate women and trick users into wasting points on the site), which has significantly lowered my success ratio. I think the last time I managed to meet up with someone was around November last year, though I’ve come close in recent weeks.

I tried Ikukuru for a while as well, but I didn’t like the interface of the site and almost all the replies I got were obviously sakura or professionals looking for warikiri. My recommendation would be to sign up for Wakuwaku (it seems more reliable than Happy Mail nowadays), pay for at least 1,000 points so you can post ads and send PMs (I recommend 3,000 points since you get a significant amount of bonus points with that amount), and post a well-crafted Japanese ad a few times a week. Time the post to coincide with office worker lunch breaks (between 12 and 2 PM) or right after they get off work (5 - 6 PM) to maximize your hits. Weekends are better, but there’s also more competition from other dudes, so it’s a tradeoff. In the ad, state right off the bat that you’re a foreigner (include your ethnicity, ideally in the title) and describe what you’re looking for. Once the ad falls out of the top 30-40, bump it one or two times. If no one bites, wait a few days and try again.

As long as you’re patient and persistent, you’ll almost certainly find at least one non-fake woman willing to meet up. And I really mean patient—I’ve had dry spells lasting months and months before I finally managed to land someone. Just don’t give up (unless your budget can’t handle the points).

Also, here’s a few tips for spotting fake women:

-Needlessly long and detailed profiles. Most real women, especially those looking primarily for sex, don’t go into detail about their personal lives and hobbies, etc., on sites like these. This screams “I’m a dude and I’m writing all this personal BS to make you think I’m a real woman!” There are exceptions, but in my experience, they are rare.

-They send winks or likes without reading your ad, and oftentimes within mere seconds of viewing your profile (no one decides to wink/like you that quickly).

-They leave footprints on your profile mere seconds after you log in (a good rule of thumb is to ignore profile footprints for the most part—focus on the ones who actually read your ad).

-They use waaaaaaay too many emoticons. This is a huge tip-off. Anyone posting (〃ω〃) or (*^^*) and the like at the end of every sentence is almost certainly a dude trying way too hard to appear feminine.

-They make excuses for not wanting to use LINE/Kakao/e-mail. Most women who use the site know that men have to pay to use the site and understand that switching the conversation to another platform is more efficient, especially when discussing meeting details. They also know that they can always block people whenever they want, so there’s little risk on their part. So anyone who says “I don’t use/have LINE” or “I wanna keep my private life separate” and so on is likely trying to get you to waste points messaging them on the site.

-They refuse to share photos. You can’t meet up with someone if you don’t know what they look like. This is often because fake profiles only have one or two blurry stock photos with which to reel you in, so they can’t provide any additional photos.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Wow Thanks for taking the time to share all this Xjapan. This is GOLD!!!

I just signed up for WakuWaku, man this interface sucks too. I think Happy Mail is the easiest to use so far.

Yeah, it seems i get a lot of these fake messages from sakura.

Also...

there are girls that reply back and ask for 20,000 yen at the first meeting, I figure this is normal.

my questions are:
1. Does the 20,000 yen payment only apply for the first time meeting?
2. what about consecutive meetings after the first meeting?
3. do they expect 20,000 yen again or less or nothing? or it depends on how the first meeting goes?

Why would it apply only to the first meeting? Those girls are very very obviously on the trade so why would we expect them to do the work for free for the follow up sessions, right?

HI warubuta, any tips or advice on how to identify a decent looking girl on HappyMail or Ikukuru.
I heard some girls post fake photos of themselves
also, some girls provide really bad service after payment

any way to filter out the fakes and girls with bad service?

No to all. Happymail is a jungle. The only reason to use it is if you are looking for something random. The pic mught be different. You might get bad service. But you might get something interesting that you wouldnt find through the regular channels. Its raw and unfiltered.

Wow Thanks for taking the time to share all this Xjapan. This is GOLD!!!

I just signed up for WakuWaku, man this interface sucks too. I think Happy Mail is the easiest to use so far.

Yeah, it seems i get a lot of these fake messages from sakura.

Also...

there are girls that reply back and ask for 20,000 yen at the first meeting, I figure this is normal.

my questions are:
2. what about consecutive meetings after the first meeting?
3. do they expect 20,000 yen again or less or nothing? or it depends on how the first meeting goes?
You might be able to get a discount for next meetings but thats between you and the provider.
Don't expect to get it for free. There are some girls who say things like "i just need money this one time because i have money trouble" or "i have had so many bad experiences with guys from this site that i want money just the first time", but i cant believe guys actually fall for that...
Who knows, if two people really hit it off, it might happens, but if girls promise to become free sex friends after a first paid meeting before meeting you, that's obviously just a trick to get that first meeting to happen.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
You might be able to get a discount for next meetings but thats between you and the provider.
Don't expect to get it for free. There are some girls who say things like "i just need money this one time because i have money trouble" or "i have had so many bad experiences with guys from this site that i want money just the first time", but i cant believe guys actually fall for that...
Who knows, if two people really hit it off, it might happens, but if girls promise to become free sex friends after a first paid meeting before meeting you, that's obviously just a trick to get that first meeting to happen.

Alice, I am naive, so thanks for the words of caution. I'm gonna be way more suspicious about what's said in their messages.

and it was my first time using this app, got a little excited so I just went with whatever girl messaged me first (big mistake, but a valuable lesson learned).