Illegal to make a male talent business card?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this and while I know that maybe this type of business card with the intent to make and post AV videos online without the proper license is illegal, no question...but what about just advertising as a male talent available for AV angle as opposed to the producer/website angle? Maybe I could make it a male model business card, but puts subtle hints on the card that point to the AV world? haha

It is pretty difficult to get into this business, but I might have a couple women do some AV videos with me in the next couple weeks, but a lot of these women flake out like crazy.

Aside from stating on the business card that the AV will not be posted online and passing them out at AV expos...where could I possibly pass them out? There is no chance in hell this type of business card is going to work in a City Hall lobby or library haha. Maybe some bars or clubs might be cool with it.

Passing them out and putting them into peoples' mailboxes would be sure to end in a police call or visit.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I can't imagine that it would be 'illegal'.....