i'm in shinjuku city now, all the good girls from the reviews that i read on this area are either not available or fully booked

smallville2010

TAG Member
Reaction score
i followed your advice on reading the reviews section
and all the great girls from there that are anywhere near my area, are either fully boooked
or accept only booking for returning costumers
or wont be available in the morning/early day tomorrow

i understand the answers for read some reviews see who is good and book her
but again, i did that spent some good time reading the review section / filtering who is close to me / go to each site to see schedual for that girl
if they even still work
and mostly they are fully booked.

is there anything for tomorrow early day that you suggest that i will enjoy here and not fall like so many reviews say?
hopefully 10am or so ?

the most i wanted to book was tao
but she only works for +2 days from now
and on another area
and even then you need an account in cityheaven to book her and i cannot have an account without a Japanese phone number (i only have esim no number just data plan)

any tips or advice ?

• Haha
Reactions: Tkoadventure
You are really something special.

If you want to book a popular girl you will always have to do this at least a day in advance....on the day only works of you are lucky as hell.

A lot of health shops start business around noon so your selection will be very limited in the morning and I guess you also don't speak Japanese so you have to pick a shop that will be OK with that.

The few soaplands in Shinjuku are used to tourists but all charge super high foreigner tax so this will probably put them out of your price range. You could also try one of the fashion health places in Shinjuku....I think their reviews on TAG were mixed.

Another option would be to try the soaplands close by in Ikebukuro. With only English it will be a gamble if one will let you in and your choices will be very limited, but they are less expensive.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ikebukuro-shinjuku-soapland-resource-thread.32678/

Next time plan everything far ahead....if you head somewhere last minute it is always a gamble even if you know what you are doing.

is there anything for tomorrow early day that you suggest that i will enjoy here and not fall like so many reviews say?
Yes. The Narita Express. First one is at 9:05. Go home.

I hope you didn't mean this Tao, the touts at Crystal Kyoto wont let you in.

Again, like above answer, planning is crucial.
Wakaba or Marine Blue in Ikebukuro, you might win you might loose. FS guaranteed!
i did meant her
they wont let me in ? the store ? even if i have booking ?

Imagine going to one of the biggest cities in the world, skimming quickly through reviews for the most popular restaurants, and then being astonished and rendered helpless by the fact that for most of them you'll need to stand in line for two hours to get in or the places are booked solid for the next weeks (if not years). I’m sure it happens every day, but I expect most people know what to do in that situation. Why is P4P different?

i did meant her
I suggest you read the review and all comments again.

That store don't allow foreigners but since I saw her at another shop prior to Crystal Kyoto she voted for me and let me visit as one of her regulars. There might be other ways in but certainly not for a tourist who doesn't master Japanese very well.

Kyoto Group has a no foreigner policy for all their stores but when I still played the go to shops where I am not welcome game I managed to gain access to a few reviewed and a few not reviewed shops.

Again, KiraKira, Nice Day and Nice Lady in Yokohama will welcome your business. So will hopefully a few Ikebukuro stores.
Many Shinjuku and Yoshiwara stores will as well but expect much much higher rates as a heathen.

i did meant her
rapper-snoop-dogg-shaking-my-head-reaction-1it7obetim459ta5.gif

This guy needs a step by step guide because I know he’s going to mess something up and mention TAG while he’s at it

I checked to see if Kaoru at Y-Shirt was working tomorrow (Thursday), and she's not, so I was unable to use my prepared joke answer. She was working today, however, so maybe if I checked earlier, I could have.

Then, since I had checked on Kaoru anyway, I clicked on the first three positive Y-Shirt tagged reviews in the forums, and two of the three reviewed girls have an open slot at 11am tomorrow, which is basically the right time range.

I kinda suspected this was a troll post, so I'm not surprised at the outcome, but still.

I checked to see if Kaoru at Y-Shirt was working tomorrow (Thursday), and she's not, so I was unable to use my prepared joke answer. She was working today, however, so maybe if I checked earlier, I could have.
Honestly with Kaoru's popularity, it's incredibly unlikely to be able to book her only a day in advance outside of some sudden cancellations on her schedule.

and even then you need an account in cityheaven to book her and i cannot have an account without a Japanese phone number (i only have esim no number just data plan)
All Japanese numbers are (theoretically) tied to an identity number but based on my two experiences so far I was able to settle both with Line (which only needs an email).
If you can speak Japanese probably just call the shop or walk in directly?