thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
I'm So Bored with the USA at Bijinlab

Soapland Name:
Bijinlab

Soapland Provider Name:
Usa https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-50429478/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 34,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
If my count is correct, I had been to BijinLab seven times, each time with a different girl, and had never had a bad experience. That changed with my eight visit with Usa.

A window opened in a schedule in a week's time, I checked the "new girls" section on BijinLab's City Heaven page. Usa accepts foreigners and was available when I had time. I was about to book through City Heaven when I noticed her blog post with a photo of her in a maid outfit, saying she would wear it for anyone who makes direct reservations with her. I added her on LINE and sent a message in very polite Japanese explaining I had been to the shop several times and would follow the rules, etc. She replied with "Thanks for the other day and I would like to see you again." I replied that this would be the first time seeing her. She apologized for the mixup and confirmed the appointment. Another of her blog posts said she loved denma, so I added that as a paid option. The day before, I confirmed again by LINE and said it would be nice if she could wear the maid outfit—I have a bit of a weakness.

I arrived at the shop 10 minutes early, paid and waited. I am pretty sure I was charged for the denma option. When they called my number and I went up the stairs, my first impression was she was not wearing the maid outfit, but the usual white lab coat. Then I notice the maid collar under it. She very quietly said hello, and led me down the hall. It was still freezing outside, so I had a sweater on over my shirt, and I was hot as soon as I stepped into the room where the tub was filling up. I took the sweater off as she sat on the bed. I asked if I could use a basket for my clothes. "You don't want to talk? You just want to get undressed!?" I assured her we could talk, but she was already taking off her lab coat and maid outfit, rather angrily. I hardly got a chance to see the maid outfit.

She led me over to the bath area to wash me. The was the normal routine. She asked if I shave my pubes, and I said I did. "I wish you didn't. The stubble hurts!" I told her I had freshly shaved earlier that morning so there wouldn't be stubble, but she was obviously unhappy about it. All I could say was "sorry." I got in the tub by myself and she spent a good 10 minutes washing herself. She finally joined me in the tub. The tubs as this shop are small, and the only way for a girl to fit with me is get in between my legs. Usa got in, but basically sat on the back of her feet so she was mostly out of the water. I asked if she wanted to stretch out, and she said she was fine. I lightly touched her legs under the water, and she grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her knees, which were above the water level and said "keep them here." OK. I tried to chat with her but her answers were very short. "Have you been abroad?" "Yes." And so on. She also had her eyes closed and looked like she was about to fall asleep at any second. Because I spent a good deal of time in the tub by myself to start, I was ready to get out. I usually accept a towel and dry myself. Usa wanted to dry me. "Turn around." I turned around to face her. "No, turn around the other way!"

She dried me and asked me to lie on my back. She went into her routine, licking a nipple for a few seconds before moving on to BBBJ. At least this part was fun, and I could peek at the action in the mirror right next to the bed. But this also didn't last long, and she asked if she could put on a condom. After applying a lot of lube, she slid onto me and basically just stayed there, rocking back and forth so slowly and so little it was like slow motion. When I tried to touch her thighs, butt, boobs, she would push my hand away. This went on for a while and was not really pleasurable for me at all. I tried to lift her up a bit so I could at least thrust upward. "Do you want to move?" she asked. "Yes, if possible." She allowed me to bounce her up and down a bit, but she had a real tortured look on her face. It could have been the stubble she was worried about, but I don't think so. Through great concentration and, to be honest, thinking of a better experience I had on this same bed, I was able to squeeze one out. She took the condom off, threw it away, and laid down. I got up to look at the clock and realized there was over 40 minutes left in the 90 minute session. To be honest, I wanted to get cleaned up and go home, but I thought leaving that early might lead to the staff asking what went wrong, and maybe the assumption that the foreigner had caused some sort of problem.

I laid down to rest. I usually bring a handkerchief to wipe off any sweat on my face, but I had not worked up a sweat so far. Usa was facing me with her eyes closed. I lightly touched her thigh and she pulled it back. She said my hands were dry so it hurt. It is true this is a problem in the wintertime here. I had thoroughly moisturized my hands, and indeed most of my body, before leaving home, but just stepping outside can make them dry again. I had some good hand cream in my bag, and applied that and wiped off the excess. I touched her thigh again, but when I tried to touch the inner thigh, she clamped her knees together tight. She said if I wanted to touch her there, she wanted me to use lotion. She put quite a lot of lube on my hand and lay on her back. I played with her pussy a bit while she looked away from me and crossed her hands over her chest. I noticed there was no denma in sight, and she had not mentioned it. I also didn't want to bring it up because things were going so poorly. I wanted to guide her hand over to junior, who despite everything was coming back to life, proving that he really does have a mind of his own. But when I touched her hand with my non-lubed hand, she pulled it away.

That is when I decided this session was beyond saving and stopped. She asked if I wanted to put a condom on. I said I just wanted to wash my hands, get cleaned up, and get ready to go. I went to the shower area, and she rushed over, afraid I was going to touch the taps with the lubed-up hand, which I wouldn't have done. She helped me get cleaned up. I jumped back in the tub and she joined me. She asked how I knew about this shop. I didn't mention TAG and said I had found it from City Heaven. She asked what kind of girls I like. "All kinds. Tall ones, short ones, big boobs, small boobs." She asked if I like girls that talk a lot. I said that most of them do talk a lot. I realized that she was feeling bad that that session had not gone better than it had. But it was also a bit late for that.

I always bring some chocolates or some other gift, but in the waiting room I read on Usa's profile that she doesn't eat sweets, so I didn't give them to her. We got dressed, and she called the desk to say I wanted to leave a bit early. She led me back to the stairs for a perfunctory hug.

When the session time officially ended, I was already at Mos Burger eating lunch.

Just so this review is not fully negative, here are a few girls I DO recommend at BijinLab: Konomi is short, cute and sexually proactive. She was trying hard to squeeze in another round when the timer went off. Hikari is gorgeous and sweet. Rimu is short and bubbly, although a bit thiccer than her profile pics.

Random observation: BijinLab has had a good deal of turnover since I have been going there. They don't seem to recycle names, which means that new girls have to work harder to come up with shop names that are available. I couldn't look at Usa without thinking of "uso" or "lie" There is also a Kurage (jellyfish), an Olive, Kitty, Candy, Cherry, Remu, Rimu and so on.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Usa has 28 reviews on City Heaven, most of them positive. I guess her long, slender body and aloof attitude give her the air of a fashion model that some guys may like. I didn't. One negative experience out of eight is still a great batting average for BijinLab. But I also want to explore nearby options, such as Kirajo and Atelier.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Thank you for your report, and sorry to hear about the negative experience.

It may have been that you are a foreigner. However, it may have been the shaved pubes; it may have even been a shitty customer before you; or the hangover killing her from last night; or worst of all it could be burnout from throwing schlongs at her crotch on a daily basis. And yeah, it sucks that you got the fallout from it.
If she has managed to have so many positive experiences with other customers it's hard to say that her service is always this bad.

Wouldn't be surprised if she left fuzoku if she can deliver sessions as lousy sounding as this.

Usa has 28 reviews on City Heaven, most of them positive. I guess her long, slender body and aloof attitude give her the air of a fashion model that some guys may like.
The positives doesn't necessarily mean anyhing, don't know about Bijin Lab but Gingira Tokyo provider confirmed that they don't publish reviews below 4,5, never validated this though so there might be lower totals?

Reactions: Alice
There is also a Kurage

1709691621196.png

Kurra...Kuura...Kuru...Karra......Karaage! She sounds tasty! She would be my pick, I love those tender thighs.

In all seriousness it just seems like she was having a really crappy day. It's hard to reconcile - on one hand they shouldn't be at work that day if they are that out of it, but at the same time we have no way of knowing what she's going through or if the customer immediately before you was a major asshole. As mentioned, it sucks when it gets taken out on you, but not much us mongers can do about it but leave a review and move on to the next provider.

Last edited:
It may have been that you are a foreigner. However, it may have been the shaved pubes;
yeah I only trim and left 2 cm of it since anything shorter is prickly. Had experience with a provider who shave their pubes but it was a torture doing WOT.

View attachment 24270

Kurra...Kuura...Kuru...Karra......Karaage! She sounds tasty! She would be my pick, I love those tender thighs.

In all seriousness it just seems like she was having a really crappy day. It's hard to reconcile - on one hand they shouldn't be at work that day if they are that out of it, but at the same time we have no way of knowing what she's going through or if the customer immediately before her was a major asshole. As mentioned, it sucks when it gets taken out on you, but not much us mongers can do about it but leave a review and move on to the next provider.
lol kurage is jellyfish. so I guess the breast will be as tender as jellyfish but you need to watch yourself not to get stung.

The positives doesn't necessarily mean anyhing, don't know about Bijin Lab but Gingira Tokyo provider confirmed that they don't publish reviews below 4,5, never validated this though so there might be lower totals?
yeah I would judge by number 100 above. but yeah newcomers less than 1 year usually gacha at bijin.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience . . . but great review! I could feel the awkwardness and bad vibes through my computer screen. Like others have said: don't overthink it, and better luck next time!

The turnover at Bijin is one of the only downsides I've found to the shop. It's a little frustrating saving a girl in CityHeaven only to have her vanish the next month. I've seen many girls return and many girls who don't disappear from the roster but haven't updated their profile or schedule in months.

Also, I'm not sure if you posted the total amount you paid or not, but 34k for 90min is the correct price, so maybe the denma wasn't charged. Still, sucks that the session went so poorly.

Reactions: Alice and thirdman
Sorry about the session, man

.875 BA is tops for any establishment in my book! I'm looking forward to trying in the next month or so

~

Just throwing in a PSA that I know several specific girls may appreciate:

Stubbly pubes can ruin more than just one session but even force a girl to take time off. They're already so sensitive down there throwing in the microlacerations not to mention the safety implications of said lacerations.

I've gotten feedback saying that if you HAVE to 5mm is enough to keep it neat and spiffy in their eyes. Anything less than 3mm can still feel prickly. Just some advice/preferences I've gathered from girls

Reactions: Alice and thirdman
.875 BA is tops for any establishment in my book!
What?
Stubbly pubes can ruin more than just one session but even force a girl to take time off.
Agreed and had that experience myself, both ways.
Girl did cowgirl on mat and her stubbles were like supersharp and killed the mood.
I was once stupid enough to shave and apparently it did hurt the girl.
Nowadays I trim my pubes with a scissor or trimmer.

Reactions: Alice