Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Imazato Shinchi Kaori

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yasushi Kaori

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins. ¥13,000

Type/Location:
Imazato Shinchi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I saw the previous review about Imazato Shinchi and was inspired to finally take the plunge. I’ve been in Osaka for almost 10 years and it was finally time to check off the last remaining Shinchi in Osaka that I haven’t visited. In terms of system it was different from Tobita, Matsuhima or Takii Shinchi and is the same system as Shinodayama. All the shops share the same girls and it doesn’t matter which shop you choose. You tell the mama-san your type and she matches it up with the girls in attendance by making a phone call. I decide to drop by the same shop as the previous reviewer and I found the mama-san nice and accommodating. She asks me for my type and I answer someone young, she then asks if I want someone young and cute and I answer yes. Young and cute it is, she replies. She checks a list with some names, I figured it was the girls in attendance. She recommends Kaori and makes a phone call. She tells me that Kaori will be coming soon, and tells me that I can’t fuck her raw and I have to use a condom. I tell her no worries on my part. She takes me to the room and tells me that Kaori will arrive soon. After 5 minutes, Kaori arrives. Kaori is nice and pleasant. In terms of looks she is a 6.5 or a 7 out of 10 on a Tobita scale. Kaori is a GND, slender with small tits and a has a nice ass and definitely young looks to be early twenties. Service is really good and easily a 10 out of 10. I compliment her and begin with LFK and the action escalates. I tell her that she’s cute and she says that she’s happy. She tells me how she likes that I call her by name and am very gentle. As we go along Kaori climbs up and inserts it raw, I politely suggest that have a condom and she covers me up. We cycle through different positions and all the while fucking, my mouth was either DFKing her or sucking on her tits. About 5 minutes before the time was up I came and she was happy that I came a lot. We clean up and after hug and a kiss we go back together to the entrance of the shop. Kaori is a nice girl and is going to get a repeat from me soon.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Imazato Shinchi is closed on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. I went on a Saturday night and was surprised that I was the only one walking around. I asked Kaori what day is busiest and she says that Sundays are the busiest. It was a surprise for me coz usually Friday night or Saturdays are busiest in the other Shinchis.

Reactions: Mr Osaka and MikeH