06-4981-3805

Appointment Length & Costs:
13000 for 30 mins

Type/Location:
Incall at shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had the day off and was in the mood on a hot Monday afternoon, so I waltzed by to the conveniently placed brothel district 2 minutes away.

I was thinking to go with Kaori again today, but was told that she has the day off and the only 2 available was Kana, 23 and Yuzuki, In her 30s. Kana had about a 30 minute wait and while they do let you wait in store, I wanted to try a milf for once. (They also do tell u beforehand whether the girl is 細身 (thin) or not, and they didn’t lie the first time so I took their word for it.)

I was guided to the room, paid mama san the fees and waited for about 5 or 10 minutes before girl arrives.

Her face was about a 7/10 (From a certain angle she looked very similar to Kiyoha from N-cats Kyoto), Small boobs, a bit of loose skin around the belly but nothing bad, was wearing those sexy panty stockings with the frills and had a nice firm ass.

She cleans me up with the wet wipes and proceeds with BJ. Now this BJ was very interesting, while it felt good and I urge you to try it out yourself, It was quite literally a blowjob.

She continued for a while and then asked if I wanted to continue as is (no condom) and I agreed, she went on CG and went to town.
Made sure I told her I was finishing and creampied.

She wipes me up after, and we made small talk until we were told by the mama san that we had 5 minutes left, she hands me her card with her schedules and we got dressed and headed out.
As I left mama san hands me a plastic bag with all their little snacks and a bottle of green tea. I guess this is their version of Tobita’s lollipop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wanted to bring light to this rather obscure area, 2/2 so far haven’t been disappointed, Big recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 7/24/2022

Thanks for the review. Might need to drop by Imazato sometime this week.

Reactions: Aguerooo