Imazato Shinchi

Aguerooo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had ever tried going to this place, Not much info about it on here other than you request the type of girl or something of that sort.
I live in Imazato so I’ll probably be going on a little trip sooner or later, but I kind of want to know what to expect.

I never bothered going there, nor did anyone else I know, particularly considering the proximity to Tobita Shinchi. Living there you're probably aware of this but in case you aren't, the Tsuruhashi-Imazato-Fuse area is home to the largest Zainichi (Korean) population in Japan. Stands to reason that there's a good chance a number of the girls working there will be Korean.

Seriously, you're so close to Tobita that it's really not worth wasting your time prowling Imazato (unless it's significantly cheaper and/or you're hoping to fuck older, less attractive girls). What you do have nearby that might be worth checking out is Nobeha-no-yu, which is a Korean onsen with a supposedly fantastic akasuri service. I'm actually planning to stop by during my next visit back to Osaka.

I never bothered going there, nor did anyone else I know, particularly considering the proximity to Tobita Shinchi. Living there you're probably aware of this but in case you aren't, the Tsuruhashi-Imazato-Fuse area is home to the largest Zainichi (Korean) population in Japan. Stands to reason that there's a good chance a number of the girls working there will be Korean.

Seriously, you're so close to Tobita that it's really not worth wasting your time prowling Imazato (unless it's significantly cheaper and/or you're hoping to fuck older, less attractive girls). What you do have nearby that might be worth checking out is Nobeha-no-yu, which is a Korean onsen with a supposedly fantastic akasuri service. I'm actually planning to stop by during my next visit back to Osaka.
Good point actually, I barely explore around nearby (spend most of my days at work and whatnot) but I do know about the Koreans living around the area.
Have plans for Tobita actually, already been to Matsushima, planning on searching for AV/Gravure lookalikes there, and based on what most people say about the area, I have high hopes :D

planning on searching for AV/Gravure lookalikes there, and based on what most people say about the area, I have high hopes :D

You'll absolutely find that in Tobita. The other Shinchis, probably not. Mind if I ask how you got stuck out in Imazato?? Years ago while living in Osaka I dated a girl from Fuse so I was in the area frequently, but I don't think I ever met an expat living in that area. However, a former colleague of mine started a fudosan-type guarantor business arranging ripoff housing for gaijin in Osaka and one of the buildings he managed was in Imazato. Hope that's not what happened to you!

You'll absolutely find that in Tobita. The other Shinchis, probably not. Mind if I ask how you got stuck out in Imazato?? Years ago while living in Osaka I dated a girl from Fuse so I was in the area frequently, but I don't think I ever met an expat living in that area. However, a former colleague of mine started a fudosan-type guarantor business arranging ripoff housing for gaijin in Osaka and one of the buildings he managed was in Imazato. Hope that's not what happened to you!
I’m a student. Moved to Osaka from Kyoto earlier this year and was looking for cheap rent, And ended up here lmao

Reactions: Keihan
I’m a student. Moved to Osaka from Kyoto earlier this year and was looking for cheap rent, And ended up here lmao

Trust me, there are way worse places to live in Osaka. Imazato still gives you very quick access to the JR Loop, Midosuji and getting to Namba to party is a breeze. Lots of good Korean food in Tsuruhashi, and where there be Koreans there will always be some form of P4P. You're walking distance to all sorts of adventures if you want one.

Reactions: Sudsy and Aguerooo
and where there be Koreans there will always be some form of P4P. You're walking distance to all sorts of adventures if you want one.
Did a little more googling on Imazato shinchi, turns out the place is quite literally at my doorstep. Guess I’ll try my luck sometime. Might hit the jackpot and find a Korean 7 who does cheap fs only 3 minutes away :D

Some of us dirty old bastards would argue that the attraction of the Korean Shinchi is the prospect of getting BBFS

Reactions: Ojaysee
Did a little more googling on Imazato shinchi, turns out the place is quite literally at my doorstep. Guess I’ll try my luck sometime. Might hit the jackpot and find a Korean 7 who does cheap fs only 3 minutes away :D
Let us know how you go there. I'm curious to check it out myself!

Reactions: Aguerooo
I went there one time, the selections are pretty limited. The pimp lady asked if I like young one, and called someone. You can get better selection at Tobita.

Reactions: Ojaysee