100min / 32K

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Work has been crazy busy recently not helped by a string of senior managers using Japan reopening as an excuse to come over from head office and pretend to work. Anyway I was finally able to get an afternoon off so thought I would try out Violence and this girl since I never had the chance to see her at the previous shop. Booking was pretty straight forward. I wasn't certain whether heathen blood was accepted so I reached out to Ameri on Hime channel and she said no problem though I did state that I'm a half-breed. I arrived early and went and took a shit (important) before heading to the shop where I was warmly greeted izakaya style by about 4 dudes all cramped around a tiny booth. Then a bunch of questions. How did you book? Where did you find us? [flips out a tablet] Tick these boxes. Sign this. And this. Here's your point card. Discount for next time. Fingernails clipped? Yada yada.

At 3PM the waiting room was pretty much full and I got called last. The guy showed me a board on the wall with all the girls STD test results which was a surprise. Then went through the list of rules and was sent upstairs where Ameri was waiting in the same dress as the 2nd pic in the link. As mentioned in the previous review she had a bob cut (brown now) and a nice full figure. She really reminded me of a friend which was a bit weird. Age I'd say around 30.

Amid some loud moans coming from another room I was led to our room which had black walls and the lights turned way down. Standard SL setup though a little worse for the wear. We exchanged pleasantries while she undressed me and I returned the favour - I always like doing this. Nice big ass and great tits too. We cleaned up, hopped in the tiny bath and got acquainted with light kisses. Hadn't notice the piercings as it was so dark - one each in the nose and upper lip. Apparently against the rules but she hasn't been cautioned yet.

We moved to the bed and she swiftly went to work starting with DFK before moving quickly down to my meat and two veg. Very nice technique starting with the balls and she was slobbering everywhere. Wonderful. I let her go on for a while grabbing her tits and ass until we switched places. I spent a good time on her and she seemed very responsive. We switched again and she capped me before getting on top and riding me in CG. I grabbed her hips and she looked great with her tits swinging. Then I leaned her backwards into missionary and had a good ole time pounding there - she made a lot more noise in this position - before I reached the point of no return.

We cleaned up and had a nice chat. Found out that she loves live music though mostly of the pop variety so I tried to explain the virtues of hardcore punk and the time I got into a fight at a show in Shinjuku with a prick in the mosh pit who had just given a girl a bloody nose. Needless to say she wasn't impressed lol. On to round 2 which proceeded in a similar fashion to the first and culminated in a nice BJ/HJ combo. And that was that.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First time trying this shop and no complaints. I went with a longer course (50 min x 2) but next time I'll go for 70.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022

p variety so I tried to explain the virtues of hardcore punk and the time I got into a fight at a show in Shinjuku with a prick in the mosh pit who had just given a girl a bloody nose. Needless to say she wasn't impressed lol.
Since Kappunk, 10 October, where I had my feet stamped on badly the nail on my big toe is all black. Something I have grown used ti explaining to girls since it looks repulsive, very few understand the moshpit fun.
Funny thing, it happened after this visit, same chain as Violence, which I am yet to visit.

Since Kappunk, 10 October, where I had my feet stamped on badly the nail on my big toe is all black. Something I have grown used ti explaining to girls since it looks repulsive, very few understand the moshpit fun.
Funny thing, it happened after this visit, same chain as Violence, which I am yet to visit.

There is Club Heart also from the same chain nearby which I may try out later.

Haven't been to a live show in years but might drag my carcass out to see Pantera in March.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Gotanda Kawasaki and Yokohama are all
There is Club Heart also from the same chain nearby which I may try out later.

Haven't been to a live show in years but might drag my carcass out to see Pantera in March.
If something great is added to the bill I might go. Saw Pantera a number of times back around the early Anselmo(CFH and FBD) years, good fun, don't know if the current setting is that exciting though.

But if they drag another Carcass there I might go, been to LP many times and its always good fun. Let's continue this discussion elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: hrbb
I wasn't certain whether heathen blood was accepted so I reached out to Ameri on Hime channel and she said no problem though I did state that I'm a half-breed.
I reached out to a violence girl named Rina via Hime-channel asking if gaijin were okay. She said only Asian gaijin are allowed to enter.

Reactions: Alice
I reached out to a violence girl named Rina via Hime-channel asking if gaijin were okay. She said only Asian gaijin are allowed to enter.
Heard the same from girls and staff at Happiness Gotanda and yet I managed to visit four times.
Some girls and some staff play by those rules and some don't. Haven't been yet but have a positive reply from a Violence girl.

Happiness, Club Heart and Violence are all the same chain.

Heard the same from girls and staff at Happiness Gotanda and yet I managed to visit four times.
Some girls and some staff play by those rules and some don't. Haven't been yet but have a positive reply from a Violence girl.

Haha, yeah I think what staff/girls say about rules is really not set in stone. I think this was proven over and over again. Often enough everybody says something different......lots of grey areas. Only few shops are ultra-strict

Reactions: nihonzuki and Alice
Yep and I think a fair few girls will say that it is shop policy even when it isn't because they don't want to deal with it. Or just ignore you completely. It's case by case a lot of the time. I am half but pasty white so usually get the "gaikoku no kata desuka" question at the door. Then I dazzle them with my nihongo skillz yo.

A girl a Club Heart told me that foreigners are okay as long as they can speak Japanese.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I sent a Hime message to Mikasa asking if her shop allows White Americans - her response was:

Hi ♡ sorry for the late reply (. ´Д⊂)
When I checked with the store, it seems that it ♡ is OK if the girl gives permission.
If you come to the store, please tell ♡ Mikasa that you got OK on the Hime channel.
I am looking forward to meeting you (*゚□゚)/ ♡

I can't wait to finally get over to Japan to indulge in the many pleasures to be had in the land of the rising sun!

Reactions: Alice
I sent a Hime message to Mikasa asking if her shop allows White Americans - her response was:

Hi ♡ sorry for the late reply (. ´Д⊂)
When I checked with the store, it seems that it ♡ is OK if the girl gives permission.
If you come to the store, please tell ♡ Mikasa that you got OK on the Hime channel.
I am looking forward to meeting you (*゚□゚)/ ♡

I can't wait to finally get over to Japan to indulge in the many pleasures to be had in the land of the rising sun!
there-you-go-eric-cartman.gif

Reactions: Cinnabums
Haha. yeah right. Nice try.
You were saying?
Confirmation from two different ladies.
I google translated it for you.

Attachments

• 3FF3B456-B877-4D9C-81E0-90CC78B24009.jpeg
    3FF3B456-B877-4D9C-81E0-90CC78B24009.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 200
  • D263EDBC-488B-48FE-AFB9-5FCADC65465A.jpeg
    D263EDBC-488B-48FE-AFB9-5FCADC65465A.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnabums
So, the name of this store always intrigues me when I pass it.
Are they not afraid to attract violent customers?
Or are the girls meant to beat you up or something?

I figure Japanese tend to use “violence” in the same way as “passionate” sometimes, but it just creeps me out, lol.

So, the name of this store always intrigues me when I pass it.
Are they not afraid to attract violent customers?
Or are the girls meant to beat you up or something?

I figure Japanese tend to use “violence” in the same way as “passionate” sometimes, but it just creeps me out, lol.
Funny thing is the guy on the phone was one of the nicest politest guys I have ever spoken to.