In Need For An Old Woman...

henkh

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the site and after hours of reading I still haven't found what I am looking for. I am craving for an old woman 40+, 50+, 60+ ... I do not speak Japanese, which I understamd makes it more complicated but any hint or tip is very much appreciated! Cheers

I speak zero Japanese and I'm also searching for this. BBW also...

Hi guys, thanks for the tips so far. I tried Club Ageha some time ago but I did not manage to pass the language barrier and gave up. Rio is nice but too young :)

I am searching for a Japanese or Western Milf/ Granny who preferably is into kinky sex ... Not easy to find at all it seems. Cheers

A few years back I made regular visits to Kawasaki to "window shop" for some very hot Korean babes. They occupied two small alleys right at the edge of the Kawasaki sex "quarter". It wasn't long before these hotties and their "owners" were put out business. In the course of my window shopping I noticed there were quite a few naughty "Japanese" grannies operating the same "Amsterdam" window shop with basic S&F services. Pretty dull boring obasans in frocks and/or "lingerie" . This could be an option for you if you can't find anything better. Late afternoon may be the best time to scout the area. Although when the Koreans were in town I used to get down there early and make a day of it :)

perhaps the bar scene might be better. some of my friends have done quite well simply by hanging out at a bar with an older crowd. they meet 40+ women who speak some english, don't have sex with their husbands and are interested in playing with foreigners. bars near office districts might be good too, because on weeknights they get the afterwork crowd, which tends to be older.